No Cancer RP
epic server

Kyle Rittenhouse's Second Trial
RACISM Offline
"You may not sell things using real life money i.e paypal. All interactions must go through the server/store to prevent scamming(Credits or other discussed with the owner)" - https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=3

i know for a fact that you've sold a custom class for real money to rabbit and e.bayer w/o asking permission from Aws0me(fat kid) so according to this rule this ban is justified. I'm not quite sure if the punishment for this offense deserves a perm ban since it's not a big deal(you're not scamming anyone), I think the ban should be reduced.

W kenosha
To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have to much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

Zach Offline
(10-06-2022, 05:57 PM)Mald Wrote: "You may not sell things using real life money i.e paypal. All interactions must go through the server/store to prevent scamming(Credits or other discussed with the owner)" - https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=3

i know for a fact that you've sold a custom class for real money to rabbit and e.bayer w/o asking permission from Aws0me(fat kid) so according to this rule this ban is justified. I'm not quite sure if the punishment for this offense deserves a perm ban since it's not a big deal(you're not scamming anyone), I think the ban should be reduced.

W kenosha

Any proof of this or

NCRP Moderator

NCRP Schwifty Offline
(10-07-2022, 02:55 PM)Zach Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 05:57 PM)Mald Wrote: "You may not sell things using real life money i.e paypal. All interactions must go through the server/store to prevent scamming(Credits or other discussed with the owner)" - https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=3

W kenosha

Any proof of this or
Proof of this was already sent to higher ups
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

Smile Offline
unban my dawg fr

Kool Kid Offline
(10-07-2022, 02:57 PM)NCRP Schwifty Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 02:55 PM)Zach Wrote:

W kenosha

Any proof of this or
Proof of this was already sent to higher ups
There is no proof of actual out of game transactions, only the conspiracy to do so... Rule was actually never broken. L mod trying to protect his custom class then trying to buy ownership of my class after I get banned Sad((

W kenosha
Facts, this is a rule that I may have broken in the future only because I didnt know it existed. Regardless, never actually broke the rule, only talked about doing so. Ebayer's contributions went toward the addition of the swep on the class -- he did not pay to be on the class, he put money towards the server. No idea what youre talking about with Rabbit.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
Although not through me, Kenosha has been unbanned after days of trying so. I am just writing this to clarify as well, that we know the situation was iffy with a lot of what if's and I would like for none of you to go after any staff involved in this situation as that is our problem to deal with not yours. I am going to update the rule in our new rule document to try to make sure this situation doesn't happen again.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
this did not age well