No Cancer RP
epic server

Jpoc
Zduke8 Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:513402767
Approximate time/date of incident: 10/17/22 10:05
What you are reporting for: I was being handled by a mod. This guy which he was a gnome at the time was no clipping and interfering with the sit and I got jailed for a simple misunderstanding of RDM and this gnome guy shoots me for no reason.
Evidence: The screenshot clearly shows I was killed by this guy while in jail when this guy wasn't even involved or on duty. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2876687883

tpoc Offline
First of all your autism amuses me , if you are going to report me at least spell my name correctly . I was a mod on duty but with a gnome player model , you were currently jailed hence why I killed u . L ass post

Zduke8 Offline
(10-17-2022, 11:30 PM)tpoc Wrote: First of all your autism amuses me , if you are going to report me at least spell my name correctly .  I was a mod on duty but with a gnome player model , you were currently jailed hence why I killed u . L ass post

Fuck you dude your a fucking power-hungry asshole that thinks hes the shit sit the fuck down bitch.

RACISM Offline
(10-17-2022, 11:37 PM)Zduke8 Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 11:30 PM)tpoc Wrote: First of all your autism amuses me , if you are going to report me at least spell my name correctly .  I was a mod on duty but with a gnome player model , you were currently jailed hence why I killed u . L ass post

Fuck you dude your a fucking power-hungry asshole that thinks hes the shit sit the fuck down bitch.

Pipe the fuck down. You were jailed in admin land and as far as I know, killing someone in jail isn't rdm. There is literally nothing else to say about this post.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have to much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

NCRP Schwifty Offline
So firstly he should have been jailed in spawn and not admin land. Therefore this wouldn't have happened. Speaking with mod in question
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class