No Cancer RP
epic server

Tehyen
Zduke8 Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:222692216
Approximate time/date of incident: 10/16/2022 10:05
What you are reporting for: There was a gang war going on and I was a crip. Bosco had a green tint to his blood outfit so you couldn't really tell his playermodel. I saw him on the street and I killed him. His buddie Tehyen took his sit and told me that I'm in the wrong which I was. This was a first time offense today... (similar thing happened yesterday but ofc nothing was done). Bosco told him to jail me and Tehyen did just that for a simple misunderstanding of RDM. Something needs to be done because noting is ever put into place or accepted as a report. They also began messing with me and taunting me and gave me a jail for 50 minutes which lasted about a minute. I was jailed for around 6 minutes total.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2876689264 You can also see his playermodel/ tint of playermodel

NCRP Schwifty Offline
So you were jailed for 6 minutes for rdm?
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

Tehyen Offline
Well firstly it wasn't your first offence, secondly that wasn't me jailing you, I had no power of that since it was a higher up jailing you for yelling and not helping the sit, thirdly all I did was jail you for 5 minutes, the 50 minute was another mod doing it because were you were being uncooperative and insanely toxic, and the other person wanted you jailed for 5 minutes (in which again, it wasn't your first offence and you literally admitted to the rdm.)
Tehyen#2327