No Cancer RP
epic server

Exactly Instruments
Matty B Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):
Approximate time/date of incident: 4:30 PM PST 10/22/2022
What you are reporting for: Exactly Instruments falsely warned me twice today with no discussion of how I broke the rules, he only said "im so bored of dealing with this". I kidnapped ElChapo when he was outside of his base on the street, no where near his building sign. Exactly tped to ElChapo and immediately started releasing him. I said im not breaking any rules and he went on to say that I cannot kidnap anyone if they are building, even if they are away from the base. He then warned me for "kidnapping a person while building" and when I made a report to either talk more about the situation or speak with a different admin, he warned me again and kicked me.
Evidence: [Image: auJFh7q2KFRWGbVu9]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/auJFh7q2KFRWGbVu9

Mr Meanie Offline
i was building my base. i was standing outside my base building.

Zach Offline
You are not supposed to RP interact with people who are building and have a clear building sign up. I warned you for this and then you put in a ticket for me false warning you. Nobody picked this ticket up so I picked it up after some time and I explained to you in plain text that I did not false warn you so I am closing the ticket. You then put in another ticket and I took it and closed it and told you if you put in another one I'm kicking you. You then put in another one, so I warned you (recommended by William) and kicked you.

NCRP Moderator

Matty B Offline
(10-22-2022, 08:40 PM)MrRDM Wrote: i was building my base. i was standing outside my base building.

You were far enough away

Mr Meanie Offline
i was standing infront of my ramplol

Zach Offline
(10-22-2022, 07:52 PM)Matty B Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)):
Approximate time/date of incident: 4:30 PM PST 10/22/2022
What you are reporting for: Exactly Instruments falsely warned me twice today with no discussion of how I broke the rules, he only said "im so bored of dealing with this". I kidnapped ElChapo when he was outside of his base on the street, no where near his building sign. Exactly tped to ElChapo and immediately started releasing him. I said im not breaking any rules and he went on to say that I cannot kidnap anyone if they are building, even if they are away from the base. He then warned me for "kidnapping a person while building" and when I made a report to either talk more about the situation or speak with a different admin, he warned me again and kicked me.
Evidence: [Image: auJFh7q2KFRWGbVu9]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/auJFh7q2KFRWGbVu9

(10-22-2022, 08:53 PM)Matty B Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 08:40 PM)MrRDM Wrote: i was building my base. i was standing outside my base building.

You were far enough away

He Was Standing Directly Next To His Base Working On An E2 Script (Probably His Alarm) I Will Reiterate: Quit Messing With People Who Are Building This Is Ridiculous

NCRP Moderator