No Cancer RP
epic server

HITLER jr
Mr Meanie Offline
(11-08-2022, 10:08 PM)Christopher Tebby Wrote: "if it was my e2 at the feet. it would of been loud." So what you're saying there is you knew it would be purposely loud and chose to do it anyway? Sound logic. I know you placed them inside or near my base cause I caught you doing it multiple times.

r u stupid? the volume was on 3. if it was at the feet then it would of been loud in the video.

Christopher Tebby Offline
Ok resort to insults but just remember you said it yourself you were told by another member of staff as well it was fine inside of your base but you chose to still spam it outside your base and spawned it multiple times at the feet of the people you were harassing for many hours. I don't think you're helping yourself the more you write on here but ok buddy, stay mad.

HatSnek Offline
While the clip you provided would not normally be enough for the ban in question, another clip was provided to management showing that you had placed 3 or more of these music E2s down outside of a player's base. After talking to the players of the base in question, they explained that they had complained to staff about it, and the staff in question explained that they had told you not to continue placing it down. That being said, you did not listen to that staff member and continued anyways. The ban will stick, but will be reduced and change to Minge as the main reason, followed by E2 abuse as a secondary. When your ban expires, please do not continue to abuse E2s that play music as a reason to harass players. Thank you for your appeal. Here is the secondary clip referenced: 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...EzNjEzOTcs

REDUCED TO 4 DAYS.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(11-08-2022, 10:47 PM)HatSnek Wrote: While the clip you provided would not normally be enough for the ban in question, another clip was provided to management showing that you had placed 3 or more of these music E2s down outside of a player's base. After talking to the players of the base in question, they explained that they had complained to staff about it, and the staff in question explained that they had told you not to continue placing it down. That being said, you did not listen to that staff member and continued anyways. The ban will stick, but will be reduced and change to Minge as the main reason, followed by E2 abuse as a secondary. When your ban expires, please do not continue to abuse E2s that play music as a reason to harass players. Thank you for your appeal. Here is the secondary clip referenced: 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...EzNjEzOTcs

REDUCED TO 4 DAYS.

W response beat me to the punch
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

Squatting Slav Away
(11-08-2022, 09:25 PM)MrRDM Wrote: What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:65674400

What is your discord @? ChillyWilly#2924

Who banned you? Acid Tab

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?minge ,e2 abuse

Approximate time/date of ban? 8:10 est

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? the ban was false.
i had a e2 that played music. I place it down at the fountain. Tab said dont place it down again. I ask Kazma about it. He said i allow to place it inside my base.
I place it inside my base. I got rid of it maybe 3 mins later. Acid Tab came back on and ban me after leaving the server for almost 1hr.
if you watch the video you can see the e2 is not in there base. (start at 9sec) its in my base.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...eater=true

Why should you be unbanned?
i should be unban because i was told im allow to have the e2.
there nothing in the rules saying i cant have a e2 that plays music.

That clip does not exist.