No Cancer RP
epic server

Octogone's Banana Peel
4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Offline
(11-18-2022, 05:16 PM)John Waltoge Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 12:28 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 04:51 PM)John Waltoge Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 08:55 AM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 04:29 AM)John Waltoge Wrote: The hilarious part is he accuses me of "playing loud music with E2's." that was someone else, I don't even have access to e2. This man is a scummy scoundrel and I will never side with him. He does not deserve my forgiveness and he has not only "threatened to dox", but he has doxxed me in admin sits on multiple occasions. We are not friends and I do not associate with him. This is not irony, this is not satirical like he may claim. I don't like Octogone.

thats why we played video games daily before i blocked you for stuff like this?

Sure you may have  been in a friend of a friends discord group chat, but I repeatedly said many times that I don't like you for your behavior on SGM. You took random nudes of and passed them off as a female admin you got angry at, because she didn't want to be friends with you. This is a ban appeal he made on SGM after their name change to after hours gaming. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/chic...peal.1358/                  As I've said we  are not friends

(11-17-2022, 08:55 AM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: thats why we played video games daily before i blocked you for stuff like this?

Sure you may have  been in a friend of a friends discord group chat, but I repeatedly said many times that I don't like you for your behavior on SGM. You took random nudes of and passed them off as a female admin you got angry at, because she didn't want to be friends with you. This is a ban appeal he made on SGM after their name change to after hours gaming. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/chic...peal.1358/                  As I've said we  are not friends

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly sucessful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.

not to mention, you changed the story a bit. Not cool.

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly successful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.
How do you claim that it was a successful apology when it wasn't directed at the one person you hurt. The fact that you claim that as a successful apology is proof that you didn't care in the first place.
And also you don't even tell me how I changed my story, I have a full recording of the incident.

I have attempted to apologize multiple times, she knows i'm sorry. However she takes it, she knows.

John Waltoge Offline
(11-18-2022, 08:45 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 08:55 AM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: thats why we played video games daily before i blocked you for stuff like this?

(11-17-2022, 04:51 PM)John Waltoge Wrote: Sure you may have  been in a friend of a friends discord group chat, but I repeatedly said many times that I don't like you for your behavior on SGM. You took random nudes of and passed them off as a female admin you got angry at, because she didn't want to be friends with you. This is a ban appeal he made on SGM after their name change to after hours gaming. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/chic...peal.1358/                  As I've said we  are not friends

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly sucessful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.

Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly successful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.
How do you claim that it was a successful apology when it wasn't directed at the one person you hurt. The fact that you claim that as a successful apology is proof that you didn't care in the first place.
And also you don't even tell me how I changed my story, I have a full recording of the incident.

I have attempted to apologize multiple times, she knows i'm sorry. However she takes it, she knows.

doesn't mean she accepts your apology knowing and accepting are different

(11-19-2022, 01:41 AM)John Waltoge Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 04:51 PM)John Waltoge Wrote: Sure you may have  been in a friend of a friends discord group chat, but I repeatedly said many times that I don't like you for your behavior on SGM. You took random nudes of and passed them off as a female admin you got angry at, because she didn't want to be friends with you. This is a ban appeal he made on SGM after their name change to after hours gaming. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/chic...peal.1358/                  As I've said we  are not friends

(11-18-2022, 12:28 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: Years ago. I have attempted to reach out to affected parties and apologize, being mostly sucessful. (I cannot get a hold of juicy, she knows i said sorry). This is something that happened a long time ago. I have changed.

doesnt mean she has to accept, stop replying. you are adding nothing to this conversation.

John Waltoge Offline
(11-19-2022, 08:22 AM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 01:41 AM)John Waltoge Wrote:

doesnt mean she has to accept, stop replying. you are adding nothing to this conversation.
Neither are you lmao, you willl NEVER GET  UNBANNED! Please find a better activity to fill your time than gmod. This is my last reply have a nice day.

From Bjorn (john waltoge)'s replies and attitude, it's obvious we knew eachother and was just poking fun at one another. A permaban is unjust.

John Waltoge Offline
(11-19-2022, 04:46 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: From Bjorn (john waltoge)'s replies and attitude, it's obvious we knew eachother and was just poking fun at one another. A permaban is unjust.

Didn't you get banned for doxxing me? I told you not to dox me, yet you just did it again??!!?!

(11-19-2022, 07:09 PM)John Waltoge Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 04:46 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: From Bjorn (john waltoge)'s replies and attitude, it's obvious we knew eachother and was just poking fun at one another. A permaban is unjust.

Didn't you get banned for doxxing me? I told you not to dox me, yet you just did it again??!!?!

I did not doxx you. I threatened to, obviously as a joke. This ban is away from all reason.

(11-19-2022, 07:14 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 07:09 PM)John Waltoge Wrote:

I did not doxx you. I threatened to, obviously as a joke. This ban is away from all reason.

Saying your name (which i guess isnt actually your name, idk) isnt doxxing.

Zach Offline

Why Did You Just Say His Real Name?  Kind Of Odd To Do In A Ban Appeal

NCRP Moderator

(11-19-2022, 09:13 PM)Zach Wrote:

It's Not Even His Real Name Hehe

Zach Offline
(11-19-2022, 09:40 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 09:13 PM)Zach Wrote:

It's Not Even His Real Name Hehe

It IS His Real Name

NCRP Moderator