No Cancer RP
epic server

Octogone's Banana Peel
John Waltoge Offline
(11-19-2022, 11:30 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:26 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 10:57 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 09:46 PM)Zach Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 09:40 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: It's Not Even His Real Name Hehe

It IS His Real Name

It really isnt?

(11-19-2022, 10:57 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote: I would like to add to the thread that Octogone has done stuff like this before to @John Waltoge, I'm sorry admins for all your time you wasted with Octogone I hope you will be repaid dearly when we all die and Octogone is the only one frolicking in hell along with his pedophiliac brethren. It saddens me to know that no matter what he does to repent his soul will always be condemned but as in all things punishment is eternal.

i love the troll from another one of my friends, thanks for the help man

I'm sorry Octogone you have a few things wrong.

1.) I'm not a troll I'm another person you doxxed in game

2.) I believe you should not be allowed in any Garry's Mod server. You are a stain on the entire community and on people that play games in general.  We collectively hate people just like you. 

3.) Although you are welcome. You do need some help in making sure you do not get your way and so you can realize the amount of spoiled and entitled brat you give off. You broke a Federal Law |  https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/ob...eral%20law.  | and you did an actual horrid thing. You acted like you got this poor girls nude pictures WHO WAS A MINOR and then you sent them in the entire discord. You realize why Octogone did that? Because she didn't obsess over him. He called her mommy and completely just vilified the community he was in by acting like a pedophilic creep towards her. 

4.) Finally, never call us friends. We are probably the farthest from that. You have never been a good person and only think about yourself, you are in laitance terms what we would call. A monster. 
1 and 4. https://imgur.com/a/kRtChC3 (i was in this call)
3. This has already been adressed. I have apologized to them. I've changed. It's been years. As well, you and john were IN THE VC WHEN this happened and actively encouraged me. You sent me the picture in the first place. Also, you changed the story. (if you want the actual story dm me on discord)
2. :troll:

done replying because it's getting confusing, but stop, you DEFINITELY associate with me, we talk in vc daily lol
How many times do we have to tell you WE ARE NOT FRIENDS. YOU ARE A GROSS FAT MANLET WHO HAS NO LIFE. We don't associate with you, because you are disgustingly repulsive. You are the only person retarded enough to do this to a woman and then bring it up constantly acting as if you're not the bad guy, because you "found god." - the words of literally every guy who has done something creepy af in history  smh...

4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Offline
(11-19-2022, 11:37 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:37 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:36 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:30 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:26 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote: I'm sorry Octogone you have a few things wrong.

1.) I'm not a troll I'm another person you doxxed in game

2.) I believe you should not be allowed in any Garry's Mod server. You are a stain on the entire community and on people that play games in general.  We collectively hate people just like you. 

3.) Although you are welcome. You do need some help in making sure you do not get your way and so you can realize the amount of spoiled and entitled brat you give off. You broke a Federal Law |  https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/ob...eral%20law.  | and you did an actual horrid thing. You acted like you got this poor girls nude pictures WHO WAS A MINOR and then you sent them in the entire discord. You realize why Octogone did that? Because she didn't obsess over him. He called her mommy and completely just vilified the community he was in by acting like a pedophilic creep towards her. 

4.) Finally, never call us friends. We are probably the farthest from that. You have never been a good person and only think about yourself, you are in laitance terms what we would call. A monster. 
1 and 4. https://imgur.com/a/kRtChC3 (i was in this call)
3. This has already been adressed. I have apologized to them. I've changed. It's been years.
1.) That image is of me and John talking to you because you were crying about how it is unfair that bad things happen to you and how we should be better to you because you apparently and I qoute " Deserve it because your trans" ... I'm sorry Octogone but just because you're trans does not mean you're allowed to be a pedo.

2.) First of all its "addressed". Secondly yes it has been addressed, you are permanently banned. (Not to mention just because its been "addressed" that you are a pedo does not make it ok.

3.) Real mature....
"That image is of me and John talking to you because you were crying about how it is unfair that bad things happen to you and how we should be better to you because you apparently and I qoute " Deserve it because your trans" ... I'm sorry Octogone but just because you're trans does not mean you're allowed to be a pedo."
we were playing hypixel

Proof?

Proof of what you said?

Alright. John and Johnny (i wont "doxx" you), stop replying.

Johnny Waltoge Offline
(11-19-2022, 11:38 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:37 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:37 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:36 PM)Johnny Waltoge Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 11:30 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote: 1 and 4. https://imgur.com/a/kRtChC3 (i was in this call)
3. This has already been adressed. I have apologized to them. I've changed. It's been years.
1.) That image is of me and John talking to you because you were crying about how it is unfair that bad things happen to you and how we should be better to you because you apparently and I qoute " Deserve it because your trans" ... I'm sorry Octogone but just because you're trans does not mean you're allowed to be a pedo.

2.) First of all its "addressed". Secondly yes it has been addressed, you are permanently banned. (Not to mention just because its been "addressed" that you are a pedo does not make it ok.

3.) Real mature....
"That image is of me and John talking to you because you were crying about how it is unfair that bad things happen to you and how we should be better to you because you apparently and I qoute " Deserve it because your trans" ... I'm sorry Octogone but just because you're trans does not mean you're allowed to be a pedo."
we were playing hypixel

Proof?

Proof of what you said?

Alright. John and Johnny (i wont "doxx" you), stop replying.

(Threatening to doxx me and my close friend is not a good luck when trying to appeal your ban for doxxing....)

And I really don't care if you did sorry..

Zach Offline
(11-19-2022, 09:54 PM)Smile Wrote: I'm over here stroking my dick I got lotion on my dick right now I'm just stroking my shit I'm horny as fuck man I'm a freak man, like for real

I'm over here stroking my dick I got lotion on my dick right now I'm just stroking my shit I'm horny as fuck man I'm a freak man, like for real

NCRP Moderator

4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Offline
(11-20-2022, 03:04 PM)Zach Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 09:54 PM)Smile Wrote: I'm over here stroking my dick I got lotion on my dick right now I'm just stroking my shit I'm horny as fuck man I'm a freak man, like for real

I'm over here stroking my dick I got lotion on my dick right now I'm just stroking my shit I'm horny as fuck man I'm a freak man, like for real

please stop

John Waltoge Offline
(11-20-2022, 04:04 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:

please stop

Johnny Waltoge Offline
(11-20-2022, 04:04 PM)4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Wrote:

please stop

Squatting Slav Away