No Cancer RP
epic server

Outlandish's Staff Application
Tuck Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

Steam ID: 76561198363466027

What is your discord @ ?

Outlandish#2583

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

1 Day 22 Hours at the time of making this. That is playtime, Other then that i've been on the server for over 4 years and have just recently returned.

Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes I do.

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

I have been staff on other servers.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

I've been playing dark rp for over four years which has made me go onto multiple servers over time. Getting staff on some but after just recently coming back to this game, I can't name any servers. Other then that my rank normally varied from Mod-Senior Mod.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I am dedicated to sticking to things. I will be on the server as much as I possibly could doing what I can. Maybe every now and then I'd be off for a little for family matters. Other then that most my time will be spent on the server doing what I can. I also don't really care much for doing rp jobs. I just kinda go around doing whatever which means I have a bunch of spare time which means I could be on duty more.

Do you have experience with SAM?

I do have experience with SAM.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

I'm currently in school. Which will take up most of the time on week days from 7 am - 3 Pm.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

Monday-Friday: 3-4 Pm - 12-2 Am.
Saturday-Sunday: Anywhere from 12-1 Pm - 12-2 Am

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Since it is a new player I would verbally warn them and maybe some time in jail. Return them and maybe keep an eye on them for a little bit after. If it happens anymore then it would end up into being an actual warn and maybe jail.

Player A claims Player B is prop blocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would first check to see if any of the props are invisible. Then I would ask Player A if they have any evidence (photo, video) anything. If nothing appears and no evidence I would end up verbally saying something as in "If you were prop blocking please don't anymore it isn't allowed on this server" Then after ending it I would keep my eyes on Player B for a bit to make sure they don't do anything. Then if there was evidence I would most likely verbally warn saying what I stated before and add some jail onto it. Then keep my eyes on Player B for a while and if it happens again I would warn Player B.

10+ People are all saying the same person is mass rdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would first ask if there was any evidence. To see if there was anyone with photos of the deaths, Maybe videos of that person killing everyone. If no evidence appears I would check if that one person was RDMed, If so I would warn him for RDM and return them. If there was evidence that came up I would either ask a higher up on what punishment I should do for him. Or if it was extreme MRDM I would ban him for the certain amount of time a higher up has told me that is justifiable.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would first check the proof that the player has if it is valid I would tell the player to report me on the forums if he really wanted to. If the community decides they don't want me to be on the staff team they can choose that. I see nothing wrong with the community's decision.

TWeEkeRS Offline
+rep Has experience in moderating | Is also an OG

Zach Offline

4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Offline
+rep cool guy

lucas Offline
yeah hes ight
I'm the Head Of All No Life's... What else would I put in my signature... kek
If you have any questions msg me on discord at Donk#5505

lobsterbird Offline
-rep stole all my money
+rep would actually be a good staff member