No Cancer RP
epic server

Bloodyfork's ban appeal
BloodyFork Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:1:497585588

What is your discord @?

Messiah#7162

Who banned you?

ItsAus10, STEAM_0:0:584099527

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?

NITRP TRY TO ACTUALLY PLAY NEXT TIME

Approximate time/date of ban?

11/29/22, 6:55 PM CST

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

https://imgur.com/a/LW8MEv7 

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?

Yes it was false. i had been on less than 20 mins. I was running around as a SWAT chief. I was only killing people that deserved to be killed. I killed 2 people who went into the PD illegally, which i am entitled to do, and I killed 2 more, one repeatedly for trying to kidnap me, one of those 2 was RDM, and thats on me, but the others were justified. I was also Mic spamming, and I was gagged for it, but I thought it was acceptable because I saw other people doing it without being gagged.

Why should you be unbanned?

The admin that banned me didnt even warn me for anything, or pull me into a sit. he just up and banned me for seemingly no reason. He was also intentionally biased towards the person that were trying to Kidnap me, as they did it right in front of him, as in broke NLR several times, and he ignored them, and instead focused on me micspamming. Then, when I made a staff report over the NLR, the staff report was completely ignored.

3 players, including the admin that banned me also openly discussed me getting "banned" yesterday, and the possibility I was an alt account, even though they had zero proof, as i wasnt banned, and this is the same account I played on yesterday.

Evidence: (I added this to the report because I have a video of what occurred)

https://youtu.be/KaDnL5ULnLQ

SolarDusk Offline
If you have footage of the time between the video you posted as evidence to the point where you got banned (Including the screen stating you got banned), that would be incredibly helpful in the review of your appeal.

BloodyFork Offline
(11-30-2022, 04:38 PM)SolarDusk Wrote: If you have footage of the time between the video you posted as evidence to the point where you got banned (Including the screen stating you got banned), that would be incredibly helpful in the review of your appeal.

I do not, but the ban happened about a minute or so after the end of the video. The only thing I did not capture was me trying to do a staff report unsuccessfully and the ban itself, as most of what happened after the video ended was me standing around while typing the staff report.

Tashi_ Offline
Question, was there a sign saying no-one allowed passed 2nd door? or maybe a law WHILE the mayor is still alive saying don't go passed doors?
3D Modeler, Animator, Texture designer, Particle and shader designer, and Sound designer.

You have probably seen me in-game making cool ass builds

Friend to all who are willing

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1.../image.png]

BloodyFork Offline
(12-02-2022, 08:44 PM)Tashi_ Wrote: Question, was there a sign saying no-one allowed passed 2nd door? or maybe a law WHILE the mayor is still alive saying don't go passed doors?

That... Could be an issue. I don't think there was, but in most darkRP servers it's a given, I just assumed it was the same on this one. If not, that's on me too.

NCRP Schwifty Offline
Lack of evidence, ban will stick unless you have any evidence to support your claim of a false ban.
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
Questioning the staff member as of now, from the video you sent the only kill that could be RDM was the one where the russian guy went in the back of PD which was fine because you did not have a "KOS past here sign" but you probably didn't know better because you were new. You will most likely be unbanned but do not take my word on it.

Unbanned
You already served a week which you shouldn't have but no one took the appeal but you are unbanned as of now. I added you on discord to tell you but you may see this before that. I apologize for the wait. The staff was talked to
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.