No Cancer RP
epic server

ncrp staff
rabbit. Offline
The NCRP Staff member (Event Manager) that goes by the name of Schwifty has a very clear superiority complex since he has gotten promoted. I feel as if his abuse needs to be reported and punished! I will no longer stand for power tripping higher-up's who think they can abuse whoever and whenever. however do understand some people can not handle the power they are given, and that being promoted from a lower rank such as Head Moderator/Jr admin to Event Manager within four months of playtime may be difficult for some players to handle. I still feel as if these actions are outrageous and unprofessional. I have multiple screen shots and clips to back up my claims. screen shots and clips can and will be given upon request.
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M 
All mighty Head Admin

NCRP Schwifty Offline
rabbit called me the n word with a hard r, his abuse was deserved ong no cap fr
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

rabbit. Offline
(12-05-2022, 06:43 PM)NCRP Schwifty Wrote: rabbit called me the n word with a hard r, his abuse was deserved ong no cap fr

completely false allegations backed with no evidence.
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M 
All mighty Head Admin

Wal-Mart★™ Dad©℗ Offline
rabbit. Offline

Threads: 3
#1 1 hour ago
(This post was last modified: 1 hour ago by rabbit..)
The NCRP Staff member (Event Manager) that goes by the name of Schwifty has a very clear superiority complex since he has gotten promoted. I feel as if his abuse needs to be reported and punished! I will no longer stand for power tripping higher-up's who think they can abuse whoever and whenever. however do understand some people can not handle the power they are given, and that being promoted from a lower rank such as Head Moderator/Jr admin to Event Manager within four months of playtime may be difficult for some players to handle. I still feel as if these actions are outrageous and unprofessional. I have multiple screen shots and clips to back up my claims. screen shots and clips can and will be given upon request.
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M
Discord:124#1502 
  Real Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

Smile Offline
Wal-Mart★™ Dad©℗ Online

Threads: 0
#5 3 minutes ago
rabbit. Offline

Threads: 3
#1 1 hour ago
(This post was last modified: 1 hour ago by rabbit..)
The NCRP Staff member (Event Manager) that goes by the name of Schwifty has a very clear superiority complex since he has gotten promoted. I feel as if his abuse needs to be reported and punished! I will no longer stand for power tripping higher-up's who think they can abuse whoever and whenever. however do understand some people can not handle the power they are given, and that being promoted from a lower rank such as Head Moderator/Jr admin to Event Manager within four months of playtime may be difficult for some players to handle. I still feel as if these actions are outrageous and unprofessional. I have multiple screen shots and clips to back up my claims. screen shots and clips can and will be given upon request.
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M

TargetRuins Offline
Verse 1:
I'm standing here, in the midst of my despair
Feeling lost, with no one to care
I'm searching for a way out, but it's nowhere to be found
In this darkness, I'm drowning, and I'm about to drown

Chorus:
This is my requiem, my final act
I'm saying goodbye, to all the things I lack
I'm letting go, of all the pain and strife
I'm finding peace, in the end of my life

Verse 2:
I've been struggling, trying to survive
But it's a losing battle, and I'm barely alive
I've been hurt, and I've been scarred
But I'm not giving up, I'm gonna reach for the stars

Chorus:
I'm finding peace, in the end of my life

Bridge:
I'm not afraid, to face the end
I'm ready to let go, and start again
I'm taking control, of my destiny
I'm rising above, all the misery

Chorus:
I'm finding peace, in the end of my life.

Kanye West is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and fashion designer. He first gained fame as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records, where he worked on albums such as Jay-Z's "The Blueprint" and worked with artists such as Alicia Keys and Ludacris. In 2004, he released his debut album "The College Dropout" which was a commercial success and established him as a solo artist. He has released a total of nine studio albums, with his most recent one being "Jesus Is King" in 2019. West has also been known for his outspoken and often controversial public persona.

Barack Obama was the 44th President of the United States, serving two terms from 2009 to 2017. He was the first African American to hold the office, and he previously served as a U.S. Senator from Illinois. Before entering politics, Obama worked as a community organizer and as a civil rights attorney. He is a member of the Democratic Party and was the nominee of the party for president in the 2008 and 2012 elections. Obama is married to Michelle Obama and has two daughters, Malia and Sasha.