No Cancer RP
epic server

Octogone's Ban Appeal (reupload)
4k 144 hz 1ms response time ips Offline
Reuploaded due to spam/inactiveness from admins.

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz

STEAM0:0:173695031

What is your discord @Octogone3656

Who banned you? Aus10

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Doxx threats, perma

Approximate time/date of ban? 11/14/22 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. Cant sorry.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I did, kind of, do what i was accused of.
I was playing with someone I know online and play games with a lot. A little bit later, i get into some trouble and get jailed. He comes up to me, starts playing loud music e2s, and eventually says "What, are you going to doxx me?" I said "Maybe i will." as a joke.
I promptly get permabanned.
I believe that this ban, especially at this length, (or the lack of length), was unjust seeing as I know this fellow.
Thanks!

Smile Offline
i aint reading allat

rabbit. Offline
kinda weird ngl
rabbit. lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlQjoXMm8M 
All mighty Head Admin

(12-08-2022, 08:55 PM)rabbit. Wrote: kinda weird ngl

dude, are you gonna keep mindlessly spamming it or are you gonna like
resolve it
it's been almost a month probably
i have no sense of time

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
This may take a while due to everyone's schedule, including mine.

Appeal Denied (+more)
I didn't even have to ask a lot of people to make my decision. After going through previous chat logs, although attacked first revenge doxing and threating to dox is not ok in any fashion and this will keep your ban warranted. Also I have seen your past history and with it you are no longer welcome to play on NCRP. You will be also banned on the discord as you can not be trusted at all.

Now for the plus more part. For the people you doxxed/revenge doxxed who also revenge doxxed you which in itself is not allowed, they will be punished as well.

All history of the doxing/revenge doxing will be deleted in the discord, if you still feel like your ban is unwarranted, make another appeal in a week and tell the truth this time.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

John Waltoge Offline
(12-08-2022, 10:54 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Under Review

Appeal Denied (+more)
I didn't even have to ask a lot of people to make my decision. After going through previous chat logs, although attacked first revenge doxing and threating to dox is not ok in any fashion and this will keep your ban warranted. Also I have seen your past history and with it you are no longer welcome to play on NCRP. You will be also banned on the discord as you can not be trusted at all.

Now for the plus more part. For the people you doxxed/revenge doxxed who also revenge doxxed you which in itself is not allowed, they will be punished as well.

All history of the doxing/revenge doxing will be deleted in the discord, if you still feel like your ban is unwarranted, make another appeal in a week and tell the truth this time.

Womp womp ♿️?

(12-08-2022, 10:54 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Under Review

Appeal Denied (+more)

Could i know what you want to hear from me that's the "truth"?