No Cancer RP
epic server

Jays Unban APP
Dark Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:459966474

What is your discord @? Anhalt#7972

Who banned you? System

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? i Mrdmed but i learned my lesson And i really didnt want to get banned 

Approximate time/date of ban? Idk try searching jay, Dark, Himmler, potato [Jaythepotato] 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. dont havee

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? sorry my guy

Why should you be unbanned? i wont do it again, ill tell other mrdmers what it feels like to be banned from ur fav server some other things are  and from the normal players perspective i was mrdming but i just did what staff on any other server i played on did and when no staff were oon everyone was allowed to break rules till a mod comes on so i just thought that i wouldbe allowed to mrdm when it says no staff online in F4 menu so yea i believe this was a false ban and i didnt get a hcance to explain myself..

Smile Offline
-rep lol

Dark Offline
@Smile WDYM

SLEEPY WXNTER civilnetworks.net Offline
he means what he said!!!1

donate 50 buckers to be unabbend!!!!!  

https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store
                                                           STOLAS MAKES MUSIC

HatSnek Offline
UNDER REVIEW
I'll be checking in with staff to determine what events took place leading up to your ban, and will edit this message with my updated decision.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
APPEAL DENIED
After conferring with the staff that banned you (which was NCRP DEMON, not "System"), as well as reading through your appeal, it's been decided that the ban will not be shortened or revoked. Whatever server you were on that allowed everyone to "break rules till a mod comes on" is, and I cannot stress this enough, ENTIRELY UNORDINARY. Our server, as well as 99% of others, do not allow you to break rules just because we don't have a staff member online, and anyone who does so WILL be punished for it. Seeing as you are a past staff member and have a staff application currently open, I would think you would know this to be common sense. 
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Dark Offline
i can just pay 50 bucks

tell stolas not me