No Cancer RP
epic server

Jays Unban APP
Dark Offline
hat is your steamid?(76561198880198676)

What is your discord @? Anhalt#7972

Who banned you? NCRP Demon

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM

Approximate time/date of ban?i dont know i havent been on in a while

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. sorry i dont have one

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? MRDM but my account got hacked again some days ago and when i got it back it said i was banned for a week for mrdm even tho i havent done it as it said my account got hacked

Why should you be unbanned? i think this ban was false because merely my account was hacked and therefore i had no control over my account for the 2 days it was banned for [the day before and the day on the ban] and like i said no control over my account and i contacted steam support so thats why my account was hacked because i got a email saying to enter my passwrod to encrypt my account and i did it the next day i couldnt log into my account

Smile Offline
isnt this like your 3rd unban app

Dark Offline
Cope +ratio

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Appeal Denied

You must wait a week to make another ban appeal, which you did not do. You only waited two days.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.