epic server

sparty1fan report
brined cucumber Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):
STEAM_0:0:187439134

Approximate time/date of incident:
1/15/2023 9:40

What you are reporting for:
I was shot after getting in a car, I found my assailant who was teleported to an admin sit before I could kill him. When he was returned I killed him then left the area. I was then teleported and jailed without even being able to defend myself in an admin sit. When I joined a discord call, which he was in, to discuss this, I was told to "cry about it" and such. Even after a Sr mod sided with me, the punishment remained and he talked about how "he has been reported before". He even said that JJuce had told him to teleport people into sits to get their side of the story. He instructed a trial moderator to just teleport and jail me. He even admitted to blatantly ignoring what JJuce said to do.

Evidence:
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

Socks Offline
Hey You forgot to add the part were we were pd raiding fluffy when he was mayor and sparty mass rdmed all of us from inside the base already with no counter advert ,not in a party with the mayor and as a criminal job to save his friend.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
Yea he was sitting in pd as a criminal class we went to raid he didnt counter or anything and js killed us all
after there was a sit by me and sparty had returned the person who took the sit and said "fuck you xan"
https://vimeo.com/789797701
Meowlan's groomie