No Cancer RP
epic server

Tas' Staff App
Tasfulminiclip Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:58193816

What is your discord @ ?
@Tasfulminiclip#2676

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
1d 13h 4m

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
I've been involved with development and early community creation for a server once called Ultimate Networks,
and a server returning from the dead called Blueflame Gaming.

I've built up a variety of my own servers in the past aswell.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
Ultimate Networks ~ Head Developer
Blueflame Gaming ~ Developer

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I firmly believe I know what it takes to foster a good community. I am good at separating the privileges vested in
me as a member of administration from my antics during regular roleplay. I am here to solve problems for players
and promote a generally positive environment for gameplay to take place. I welcome any feedback,
and will uphold myself to high standards when serving the community that has trusted me to do so.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Very little, most of my experience has been using ULX
I have a feeling that I will pick up on it pretty easily though!

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
My most major commitment is my job as an O/N TL at WalleWorld.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
The days that I am off (Sunday, Monday and Wednesday) I am good for the mornings all the way up to about 1PM or so.
However, on my days off, I could essentially be active from 7pm up to 1pm next-day. Just depends on what I have going on in my day/week.

It's a little weird, but thats just how it is on the overnight shift.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would introduce myself to both players, and make them both aware of why they have been called into the sit. Then, one at a time take each
individual's side of the story. (Ensuring im recording for official and careful documentation). If the sides of the stories do not agree and there is a dispute
among them, im going to immediately attempt to verify certain events of the infraction (damage logs, kill logs, chat logs, etc). If all this still proves to be
without resolve; I would ask Player B if they have any substantial evidence. If they do, I would ask them how they would like to proceed (jail-time, warning, etc).
If they don't I would return them both promptly while assuring B I would be keeping an eye on Player A.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Immediately, im going to be looking for any indiciation that there might be invisible props, or fading doors. If I cannot find them in the moment,
I would assure Player A of my intentions of investigate the situation further and they can return to playing. I would then spend time spectating
player B until any reasonable suspicion is waivered; and/or they decide to obviously propblock

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
All I could really do in this event is assure the 10+ people that I am going to be keeping a close eye on the individual in question (most likely spectating). Potentially asking
the player that he had actually killed what happened during that event. But I most certainly would not take action just because of the mass witness account.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I would encourage it! Hell, i'll give you the link and help you as you go! My role is as a servant to the community. If the player has geniune 
proof of misconduct on my behalf, its only right that this is publicaly documented, and that I may learn and grow.

ski Offline
+rep seen him on alot recently, really cool dude

+rep knows the rules

+rep has good experience and seems to be good with people

-Id really like to see him on the staff team, I think he has great potential (:

Running out of Awptions Offline
+ | seems like a normal person, good application too.

[NCRP] DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
+1

Although I have not seen you around on the server, I believe your general knowledge and experience on previous servers make up for that fact, Application is well organized and easy to read and follow. I personally think you would be a good fit for staff! 
Just a Senior Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding warns, kicks, bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

DJ Kuri#0115

YourAverageDummy Offline
+rep never talks shit to me
+rep yes

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang