No Cancer RP
epic server

Adming abuse Yodie the munch
Shannon Offline
He no clips into a base im raiding and says mr meanie your getting raided your getting raided, then i go to raid the last door and it was accidentally linked to the first base. Which ik accidents happen but most admins would let you in or have the player fix it. Well in my incident mr meanie was afk so yodie the munch proceeds to say he cant do anything and he cant let me in. Mind you i see multiple printers so of course thats crazy and hes the excact one that no clipped into the base telling him i was raiding luckly he was afk so I could continue without dying. So i call skii over and as soon as another admin proceeds to come he leaves very quickly so i honestly forgot his name. Well running around the server i see him and say something and he proceeds to say mind your own business and keep picking me up. BTW SKII BEST ADMIN SAME WITH ICIGO AND DJ KOREAN.

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
Do you have any video proof of this? since this is a solid allegation. A video would also help defend your claims a lot more than just words.
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri