No Cancer RP
epic server

Jailed for building a base next to someone else's base?
ttv.xtakenkhan Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:542621701     (Ski)
Approximate time/date of incident: 9:15pm CST 2/21/2023
What you are reporting for: I was jailed for trying to build a base next to someone else's base?
Evidence:
This is a clip showing what I did (I didnt actually record what happened in the moment) but I was building a base (my base=the fences) next to someone else's base (the green thing) They told me not to but it wasn't against the rules to build a base next to someone else's base I wasn't touching them or talking to them unless they talked to me. The moderator that jailed me was apparently the other guys friend or something. Anyways I kept getting RDM'ed when I was just trying to build a base and someone put a KOS line in front of my base. I guess the mod got annoyed that I was trying to build a base next to his friend's base or something.
[font=system, -apple-system, '.SFNSDisplay-Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Segoe UI', sans-serif]https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Wq4sJFRbc_ZVq/d13370zFIeul?invite=cr-MSw3cnAsODA0NzY1Nzks[/font]

This clip shows the chat logs of what happened. From what I understand in the chat the mod that jailed me wasn't on duty? Idk about that part but anyways.

[font=system, -apple-system, '.SFNSDisplay-Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Segoe UI', sans-serif]https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Wq45IIGrE_ErS/d1337uHOifh1?invite=cr-MSxyR1csODA0NzY1Nzks[/font]

ski Offline
Ok first of all, you left out the most important part where me, fluffy and ichigo all asked you to leave them alone and going near them multiple times. Just because you don't see it in the rules, doesn't mean you can just straight up ignore our requests, we are the admins and we have final say. You're lucky it wasn't a ban for nitrp. I have several witnesses including appache, bryson, rustiballs, ichigo, and fluffy.

DuskySelene98 [SAC] Offline
As one of the people in that base, you were warned verbally multiple times by several different staff members, including an admin, to move your base somewhere else. Part of the issue as well is you were warned verbally that it was also prop climbing. You continued to do so with zero regard for word of staff. The KOS line was set up where it was because we expanded the base to include the area in which you were building to. So you did cross that KOS line. But all that aside, as Ski said, your lucky it wasn't a nitrp ban.

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
Alright, I was talking with the guy during the whole situation but I was not completely informed on the situation. 
But now reading through the report and the counter-argument, I can give my reasoning.
Its understanding why you were punished. I would have given the same punishment as well

But I will defend you here.. a NITRP ban for only prop climbing when his intentions to build a base next to theirs DOES seem like an extremely harsh punishment. Which if it was carried out It would most likely be revoked, but the punishment that was given was correct In my opinion.

Sorry, No one is in the wrong here. especially if they gave you multiple warnings to stop.
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri