No Cancer RP
epic server

Ridiculous abuse of Fluffington
Kicker™ NCRP Offline
I didn't see which post you updated but I just saw which one, I will not begin to investigate the issue at hand.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

The Boulder Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:51 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: I didn't see which post you updated but I just saw which one, I will not begin to investigate the issue at hand.

Its the first post I updated at the very top... I did what u asked and now you wont even investigate it anymore lmao...

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:54 PM)The Boulder Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 12:51 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: I didn't see which post you updated but I just saw which one, I will not begin to investigate the issue at hand.

Its the first post I updated at the very top... I did what u asked and now you wont even investigate it anymore lmao...

You are incorrect about that I am currently talking to Lord fluffington about the issue and he now knows the mistakes he made and it is noted between me and the Head-Moderator. Now this being said if there are further issues related to his actions further disciplinary actions will be taken including a strike and/or demotion.

So please enjoy your weekend and please understand that not every staff member is perfect. We all work to strive to be the best but in the heat of the moment not everyone keeps their head straight. We are all Human beings and we do fuck up, specially our younger staff members. There is a learning curve for them to learn and understand things.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!

The Boulder Offline
(03-11-2023, 01:13 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 12:54 PM)The Boulder Wrote:

You are incorrect about that I am currently talking to Lord fluffington about the issue and he now knows the mistakes he made and it is noted between me and the Head-Moderator. Now this being said if there are further issues related to his actions further disciplinary actions will be taken including a strike and/or demotion.

So please enjoy your weekend and please understand that not every staff member is perfect. We all work to strive to be the best but in the heat of the moment not everyone keeps their head straight. We are all Human beings and we do fuck up, specially our younger staff members. There is a learning curve for them to learn and understand things.
Guess I read " I didn't see which post you updated but I just saw which one, I will not begin to investigate the issue at hand." that wrong so I apologize but I do understand where you are coming from. At the same time though when you have kids like that know exactly what they are doing and say I don't care and know what they are doing is wrong its not much of a learning curve... Its more like a oh he basically let me get away with it so Im gonna continue but try to do it in a different way to try not to get in "trouble" again... Like he knew exactly what he was doing and he did that shit on purpose... Anyways still feel like whole post was fallen on deaf ears but thanks anways I guess.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
I understand where you are coming from and with kids it takes time but if they fuck up too many times they lost their rank and responsibilities then they understand what they have to lose. People learn from trial and error.
Different Breed of Admin

SLEEPY WXNTER civilnetworks.net Offline
Hello 
If you would like we may chat about this matter on discord or in game 
my discord is  Sleepy_Wxnter#5546

If you see this now i cant talk but after maybe 10 or 10:30 i can talk to you about this 

thank you for your time
                                                           STOLAS MAKES MUSIC