No Cancer RP
epic server

bad ban
FLUFFYBOB9090 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:763135318

What is your discord @? none

Who banned you? Skii

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban? 1w

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I think?

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi
 i should be unban bc im a new player and i didnt know the rules. i tried asking for help and no one help me. i made a sit. and it was closed. no one took it. im sorry if i ment harm. like i said im new and i didnt know what i was doing wrong.
i hope you can forgive me and unban me. thank you Smile

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Under Investigation
Keep an eye here so if I have some questions we can talk.

Are you able to provide more input on the time you were on our server and what you were doing up until the time of your ban?
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

FLUFFYBOB9090 Offline
Hi. i was on your server for maybe 15 mins. i was a gun dealer and then i change to a cp. i was building a base, then the door got stuck open. i ask for help and the sit was closed by ichigo and i was ban by skii for NITRP. All i did was ask for help because i didnt know what i was doing.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
As I was talking to ski as to why he banned you I was told

"Yeah so he started on the server last night and as soon as I logged on I found him and started talking to him and he immediately rdm me
Then later on he started working on a base with a building sign but then shot the 2 crips outside from inside the building
Then he started to stun stick abuse me and other players and after I warned him he continued for abt 5-7mins
Then he made multiple attempt to rdm me running in and out of spawn to avoid being shot back
And when I stun gunned him as an attempt to kidnap him he kill binded to avoid being in restraints
Then he decided to prop climb up to ichis base as a gun dealer"

Care to explain these accusations?

Not only that I spoke with ichigo and he remembers saying to you that you should read the motd when he took a sit that you made.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!

FLUFFYBOB9090 Offline
Hello.

yes. i did kill skii when he logged on. and i did say i was sorry. The crips and I was shooting each other. I though they was playing around until they reported me for RDM. i stop killing them.
Im sorry for any rules i have broken. I didnt know the rules or anything. I was new to garry mod and i didnt know how things work. I hope yall can forgive me and give me another chance.

sincerely,
Fluffybob9090

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Alright. Due to the circumstances and me being nice I have reduced you current ban to 1 day. 24hrs from right now you will be unbanned and will be able to join our server. Please remember to use !motd if you don’t know the rules or ask for a staff member to clarify then for you if you don’t understand them.
Different Breed of Admin

FLUFFYBOB9090 Offline
ok thanks you very much i love u