No Cancer RP
epic server

Nugatory staff app
Nugatory Offline
What is your steamid: STEAM_0:0:59574355

What is your discord: Nugatory

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP:2w 3d 16h.

Do you have a working mic in-game: Yes

How old are you: 25

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before: No.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?

I feel I can be a helpful person on the staff team for a couple of reasons. I am great at defusing situations by using my words in tough situations. I am open to full dedication to helping the server by being an active staff member for more than 4 hours a day. I feel my time zone helps a lot for later at night when limited staff are active. I am not scared to try and learn new things. I am very open to asking for help when it is needed. My friendliness and openness to argument can be applied while working as staff as well as my open thinking!

Do you have experience with SAM?
No, but I have experience with sourcemod and I learn very quickly.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)  Work M-f 10am-7pm
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

Time I CAN be active

8pm-12am or 1am weekdays
aslong as need to be but might be drunk on weekends

With very few breaks.

Scenarios:

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Listen to Player B's side of the story first, then hear from Player A. If their stories conflict, I'll check the server logs and ask Player B for any evidence, like a video clip or screenshot. After confirming the evidence, if any, I'll give Player A a verbal warning and remind them to read the server rules. I'll also keep an eye on Player A to ensure they don't continue to kill other players without reason.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

First, get statements from both players. If Player B denies it, I'll ask for evidence such as screenshots or a video clip. If there's still uncertainty due to lack of evidence, I'll consider both sides and continue monitoring the situation to ensure Player B isn't obstructing Player A with props. If it's confirmed that Player B is indeed blocking, I'll take appropriate disciplinary action.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I'll teleport a player unaffected by the incident and ask for evidence, like a video clip or screenshot, showing the accused player using items that wouldn't be logged, such as certain weapons or special ammo. If there's no evidence, I'll treat it as a regular RDM case, teleporting the reporting player and handle it accordingly.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

Stay calm and professional. Address the insult calmly and remind the player they can go pursue action and go to forums as I have nothing to hide. If they threaten to report with proof, I will encourage them to submit their evidence following the proper procedures. Assure them that you'll cooperate fully with any investigation.

ItsAus10 Offline
+rep active
+rep been around a while
-rep he's a bitch

2F_Hero Offline
+Rep a lot of experience
+Rep very active
+Rep never had a negative experience with him
 would for sure be a great fit for the staff team

Bradysgaming Offline
+ rep good app
-rep tendency to put giant nude pictures up
mod Smile

Skidz Offline
N/A
Has Shown Immaturity in the past but if fixed could be a valuable staff member
Skidz Head Moderator of NCRP
Inquires? Dm "skidz." on discord

Oreo Offline
Me and 2F-Hero Forced him to apply as we both think he would make a good fit to the team so yeah not gonna do any reps or anything just think he deserves a chance as T-Mod to see if he is gonna be a good staff member and not an immature one!