No Cancer RP
epic server

Failure to be a good admin
the Wizard Offline
Exclamation 
I was being abused and had the admins crazycookieeater and Trippe Redd do nothing about it. They had taken any word i had said and ignored it. Crazycookieeater had banned me by just saying bye loser and impersonation of admin. I had not impersonated him in anyway and was telling him and everyone else and i was banned for a week. All I was doing was trying to have some fun and they don't listen to anything so I had no reason of telling Trippe or crazy my side of the story.  Angry Huh Angry Dodgy

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
You impersinated me i had 2 other staff members in a discord call everytime we tried talking to you, you would just start yelling at us you had my name "CrazyCookieeater sucks" which is staff impersination i told you atleast 6 times to change it you mass rdmed and clearly had no intent to rp so i counselted the other two staff members trippie/fisted and perry and we all agreed on banning you

the Wizard Offline
(07-05-2018, 12:10 PM)CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com|| Wrote: You impersinated me i had 2 other staff members in a discord call everytime we tried talking to you, you would just start yelling at us you had my name "CrazyCookieeater sucks" which is staff impersination i told you atleast 6 times to change it you mass rdmed and clearly had no intent to rp so i counselted the other two staff members trippie/fisted and perry and we all agreed on banning you

My name was Crazycookie shit, that is merely just a name and that is not impersonation.

Asadatchi Offline
(07-05-2018, 02:43 PM)the Wizard Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 12:10 PM)CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com|| Wrote: You impersinated me i had 2 other staff members in a discord call everytime we tried talking to you, you would just start yelling at us you had my name "CrazyCookieeater sucks" which is staff impersination i told you atleast 6 times to change it you mass rdmed and clearly had no intent to rp so i counselted the other two staff members trippie/fisted and perry and we all agreed on banning you

My name was Crazycookie shit, that is merely just a name and that is not impersonation.

Did u take and evidence on the abuse? no? then idc, and by the understanding of the rules and by the relationship between u two. it says in the rules to not disrespect any players or staff, and that staff has the final stay. if cookie banned u for u disrespecting him and being a jerk when he tried to make u stop and tried to talk with u about it then sure u decerve the ban... why? becouse if cookie did that to anyone awsome would ban him

NCRP Black Healthy Cat Offline
Thread Closed.
Event Manager For No Cancer RP

Contact me on discord for any questions

I really be Furry gaming