No Cancer RP
epic server

banned without a sit or any reasonable explaination
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:34117830
Approximate time/date of incident: 15/07/2018 3:30AM BST
What you are reporting for: Banned without any sit or any reasonable explaination for the events that happened

I was banned without being brought to a sit or talking to an admin

An admin by the name Druggie mvp banned me and my friend for reason "RDM NITRP RDM/ NO RAPE COOLDOWN" despite the fact I had not raped anyone for the past hour, and killed a group of terrorists in self defense as all 3 of them shot at me

I was being shot by terrorists on an opposite rooftop whilst on a rooftop myself so I fired back after taking damage and a firefight followed, the admin in question did not ask for our side of the story, nor did he even check logs and banned us without a sit or even talking to us, making up bullshit reasons such as NITRP and rape cooldown, where you can check the logs right now and see I had not raped anyone in the past hour. Someone needs to train this admin properly as he randomly bans me and my friend without any evidence simply because a player and his group of friends were angry that we had killed them.  

I do not have any evidence but you can easily check logs right now to see that neither me nor my friend had even raped anyone and that this admin's ban reasoning was bogus.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...nknown.png