No Cancer RP
epic server

Trial Mod RDMing
isobod hours Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):  STEAM_0:0:154414477
Approximate time/date of incident: 7/15/18 ~11:20 EDT
What you are reporting for: Abuse of powers and RDM. Mr. Hobo King rdmed another player by the name Mr. Guy and myself while playing as the class "Hobo King." Mr. Hobo King asked me multiple times if I would like to donate money to him, and when I denied his "request" he immediately killed me. This happened three times to myself, and at least once to the other player, Mr. Guy. Note, I was only near this "KOS" sign once, and was standing in front of my base the two other times. I OOC'd that he was rdming, and was told that he "had a kos sign." I responded saying that the class "Hobo King", based on the job description, is not to have weapons regardless, and therefore it was RDM. He then followed by teleporting me out of my base and jailing me to show me his KOS sign, which read "KOS if deny my request in any way." He then told me that this was okay'd by the server owner, and that it was not RDM to kill someone in this fashion, before finally telling me that the conversation was over and done with without further discussion.
Evidence:
     All evidence is located within the attached files, as gyazo did not want to cooperate.
       The first and third screenshots shows Mr. Hobo King killing me.
       The third screenshot shows Mr. Hobo King killing Mr. Guy and myself. Additionally, at the bottom of the console window, it shows him changing his class to "Elite Raider", proving that he was not this class to begin with. 
       The fourth screenshot depicts his very hidden and exploitative textscreen.
       The fifth screenshot shows Mr. Hobo King teleporting me outside of my base and jailing me, without a proper reason other than to get me to look at the given textscreen.

His only defense was that the owner had given him permission to do such actions. The class Hobo King, based on its job description, isn't even suppose to own weapons. Mr. Hobo King clearly mislead players with the purpose of being able to RDM by using an exploit of KOS textscreens, abused his powers to teleport me outside of my base during a non-sit event, and used his status of being a Trial Mod to end further discussion of what he had done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BiG GucCi Away
Banned
whats his steam id please, they will be demoted for this.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Already demoted. locked.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.