No Cancer RP
epic server

Falsely perma'd
|WZ| Showton Bois Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): idk what this means but the person who banned me was thiccer nigga or something
Approximate time/date of incident: 5:36 on wednesday 8/1/18
What you are reporting for: well i was banned for "impersonation" because my name was "the real owner". I dont know who in their right mind would actually think that this is impersonation( oh wait i know who! thiccer nigga!)
Evidence: I dont have evidence but you can check the ban logs i guess

Siz Offline
(08-01-2018, 08:42 PM)|WZ| Showton Bois Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): idk what this means but the person who banned me was thiccer nigga or something
What you are reporting for: well i was banned for "impersonation" because my name was "the real owner". I dont know who in their right mind would actually think that this is impersonation( oh wait i know who! thiccer nigga!)

the owner banned you xd

|WZ| Showton Bois Offline
(08-02-2018, 12:00 PM)R3KTModz Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 08:42 PM)|WZ| Showton Bois Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): idk what this means but the person who banned me was thiccer nigga or something

the owner banned you xd

the owner banned me... for not having his name as my name... AND HAVING IT AS "THE REAL OWNER" nvm i dont fucking care if i get unbanned or not. if this is how the owner acts then who fucking cares bout your shitty ass server. No offense to you R3KT. You seem kinda cool but ive never meet you in game. the owner is retarded apparently. There is no staff named the real owner, right? so how could i be impersonating someone.