No Cancer RP
epic server

False ban
Boxxyy Offline
Banned for 4 weeks because I killed someone for following the lawboard. Incident goes as listed.

Mayor is elected so laws are now followed.
Law against people have guns (its AOS)
I try arresting someone with a barret out
They resist arrest and run and shoot
Theres a law that says you can KOS if they resist AOS
I kill them for resisting.
I get banned for NITRP.

Explain this please? Your admin "Cookie" refused to explain what I had done wrong and said
"I dont really give a shit about your shitty questions because youre gonna be banned in a minute anyway"
"Im not gonna tell you what you did wrong"

I was told to read the MOTD. And I did. I wanted to see how they would react if I said I didn't when they're punishing me for a non-existent rule.

"No law KOSing or AOSing people for non rp acts (example: being annoying, calling me names). 

laws kosing or aosing a certain job are not allowed however rapists may be aosed in the laws.

You may not make a kos law because that doesn't make very much sense. All the laws are already AOS by default."

Where in this quote from the mayors rules does it say you cannot KOS someone for resisting arrest, a sensible law? Its an RP act and makes sense. Maybe you need to read the MOTD. 

Witness: Peter

Completely unprofessional and idiotic to act in such ways as an admininstrator. Clearly ignoring the rules posted on their own website.

Boxxyy Offline
So you remove all replies that staff have made that conflict with eachother when trying to tell the story of what happened, One of me apparently admitting to mass rdm and one saying i argued I didnt. sure lma0

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(08-31-2018, 04:08 AM)Boxxyy Wrote: Banned for 4 weeks because I killed someone for following the lawboard. Incident goes as listed.

Mayor is elected so laws are now followed.
Law against people have guns (its AOS)
I try arresting someone with a barret out
They resist arrest and run and shoot
Theres a law that says you can KOS if they resist AOS
I kill them for resisting.
I get banned for NITRP.

Explain this please? Your admin "Cookie" refused to explain what I had done wrong and said
"I dont really give a shit about your shitty questions because youre gonna be banned in a minute anyway"
"Im not gonna tell you what you did wrong"

I was told to read the MOTD. And I did. I wanted to see how they would react if I said I didn't when they're punishing me for a non-existent rule.

"No law KOSing or AOSing people for non rp acts (example: being annoying, calling me names). 

laws kosing or aosing a certain job are not allowed however rapists may be aosed in the laws.

You may not make a kos law because that doesn't make very much sense. All the laws are already AOS by default."

Where in this quote from the mayors rules does it say you cannot KOS someone for resisting arrest, a sensible law? Its an RP act and makes sense. Maybe you need to read the MOTD. 

Witness: Peter

Completely unprofessional and idiotic to act in such ways as an admininstrator. Clearly ignoring the rules posted on their own website.

He's demoted. You're unbanned.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.