No Cancer RP
epic server

Admin abuse (Cookies)
Boxxyy Offline
Banned for 4 weeks because I killed someone for following the lawboard. Incident goes as listed.

Mayor is elected so laws are now followed.
Law against people have guns (its AOS)
I try arresting someone with a barret out
They resist arrest and run and shoot
Theres a law that says you can KOS if they resist AOS
I kill them for resisting.
I get banned for NITRP.

Explain this please? Your admin "Cookie" refused to explain what I had done wrong and said
"I dont really give a shit about your shitty questions because youre gonna be banned in a minute anyway"
"Im not gonna tell you what you did wrong"

I was told to read the MOTD. And I did. I wanted to see how they would react if I said I didn't when they're punishing me for a non-existent rule.

"No law KOSing or AOSing people for non rp acts (example: being annoying, calling me names). 

laws kosing or aosing a certain job are not allowed however rapists may be aosed in the laws.

You may not make a kos law because that doesn't make very much sense. All the laws are already AOS by default."

Where in this quote from the mayors rules does it say you cannot KOS someone for resisting arrest, a sensible law? Its an RP act and makes sense. Maybe you need to read the MOTD. 

Witness: Peter

Completely unprofessional and idiotic to act in such ways as an admininstrator. Clearly ignoring the rules posted on their own website.

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
How am i ignoring my own rules i mean shit you can even ask peter i told you what you did wrong its the first thing i do when i jailtp people then i told you a second time then you mic spammed i gagged you ungagged you and you started asking really dumb question plus you even told all 3 of us you never read the motd i asked you to do so and you refused|And i got multible reports of you mass rdming which you also admitted to|We were watching you for 20 mins straight rdm and mass nlr minging and mic spamming like crazy|And you have no form of screenshots to show otherwise and no video then what are you reporting me for? 2 other tmod with me in that sit.

Peter the great Offline
you were mass rdm'ing and were mic spamming. cookie told you what you did wrong and you still argued. i have checked the logs and you killed multiple people without reason. others on the sever were getting annoyed with you and made multiple reports.

Boxxyy Offline
You never told me what I did was wrong. You said I "Followed illegal laws that aren't allowed", Which they are based on the rules. I asked how I broke the rules which to you is a "dumb question", When in reality you still haven't proved or shown me what i've done wrong. I was told by a player and staff I dont need to advert raid. So how do you determine someone killing from mass rdm and raiding? Just because im raiding people doesn't mean im mass rdming. And if you did spectate me for 20 minutes and I was "mass rdming", Why hadn't you taken action before a player complained about me following the very valid laws posted on a law board? I broke no rules other than the mic-spamish part, and even then I was never warned for it. It doesn't make sense what you're claiming when you look at it as a whole. IF I was mass rdming and mass nlring why wouldn't you have punished me then? Why would you wait for a player to complain about a law on the lawboard? Its because it never happened. You are the ones who allow raid without advert. Its not the players problem that you cant determine raiding from mass rdming then. I did argue, You are right. I as well as anyone else would argue when being falsely punished. There is no probable reason for a 4 week ban when no rules were broken. I never once refused to read the MOTD. I even asked for its URL so I could read it and you rejected to offer it to me/tell me it. I have read the MOTD. I was watching the complete and utter lack of knowledge on the rules on your part. You specifically told me im going to be banned for mass rdming for following "Illegal laws". You can go ahead and get your staff buddies on your side but you know you punished wrongly. Also just because other people dont like the laws doesnt mean them making multiple reports is a valid reason to punish someone.

Also on a side note, Cookie and Peter your stories have a bit of a conflict.

Cookies says I admitted to mass rdming, While Peter says cookies told me I did and I argued about it. That in itself shows the utter lies they're spewing to justify a false ban.

https://gyazo.com/82ddd5ee9cf721c096bd19dd349bff9e- Just in case they decide to edit their response*

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
You don't even have any video or a screenshot of what happend so why waste your time? Plus you did not even use the report template there are 2 mods telling you you're in the wrong lol when will you just accept it

And plus now you're only valid argument is "I did not mass rdm they lied" which is not very valid if you dont have proof to show you're innocent the only thing you have for now is 50 lines of you saying you're innocent and blaming the staff

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
A couple things, firstly why would anyone take your word considering u have no proof over a trusted staff member one of the highest ranks we have, secondly where is your proof? If you have no proof then i have no clue why you're even making a forum complaining, and lastly you're saying "how did you know i wasnt raiding" not only do you sound like a minge but going into the middle of the street killing people is not a form of raiding. I call bullshit

Boxxyy Offline
Dwight were you ever ingame and saw what happened? Im fairly certain being inside of someones base isnt just running the streets killing people. I was raiding. And to assume I wasn't and say instead I was mass rdming is idiotic. I want proof I did mass rdm and not raid. Theres no evidence they can provide which will indicate I just mass rdmed people and didnt raid. And regardless of rank it should be looked at as to how the situation was dealt with. Being teleported and told to shut the fuck up i dont give a shit when questioning what rule you "broke" is beyond any type of logical thinking. The smug way he responds to arguments brought up and how they completely ignore the fact that their stories conflict are evident of them trying to get this blown over. I want proof that I did mass rdm and didnt raid. If you cannot provide proof I rdmed and still consider it true that then why must I provide proof of something for it to be true? Backwards thinking. If you'd paste the kill logs or damage logs you'd see in most instances I was shot before shooting. So again, Please do copy/paste the logs in here that show me mass rdming and nlring. Because I never did either of the two.