No Cancer RP
epic server

bad moderator who bought his rank is constantly abusing and im sick of it
SpaceMan Placha Offline
0okjxck always will bring u and jail u saying that u rdmd someone and then hes like its a prank this happened to me in tha middle of a raid and i lost all my printers.
He is a terrible admin and should be demoted

Falsified Offline
^^^^^^^^^^

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
wtf but follow the format lol
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Falsified Offline
Fuck the format this nibba is minging like hella

𝕲𝕭𝕮 ✪ Offline
The Whole Fucking Show we will not respond to you if you aren't serious about this. If you don't follow the format we won't help. I haven't seen 0okjxck do any of the sorts. If you are going to report a staff member, show me some evidence. You accusing someone of something big doesn't add up when you don't follow up on it with evidence. Therefore, your claim is false. Go get evidence and post again.
Heart GBC Heart

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(09-27-2018, 03:59 AM)The Whole Fucking Show Wrote: 0okjxck always will bring u and jail u saying that u rdmd someone and then hes like its a prank this happened to me in tha middle of a raid and i lost all my printers.
He is a terrible admin and should be demoted

No proof firstly, secondly didnt even follow the format if you want this to be dealt with follow the format and provide proof

Fupa Offline
This is normal on No Cancer Rp pls get over it nigger faggot

Siz Offline
0okjxck also does not know the motd well he thinks trump cant build a wall in a tunnel

xxlochness Offline
Commander Whamen
I don't know about this one chief I don't see any format Sad

Real talk though I haven't seen this from OokJxck, in-fact, he seems to do a pretty good job as Mod. Do you have any evidence/proof?

EDIT:
I take it all back, I watched him do a number of things today:

1. Initially WOULD NOT go Staff on Duty, despite there being several reports
  2. After finally going SoD, he straight up WALKS OUT on my sit
  3. Proceeded to ignore FIVE MORE of my tickets
  4. Grabs a player as I'm trying to kill them (because apparently combat is the most appropriate time to physgun someone
  5. After I subsequently killed venom, I was grabbed via physgun by him and pushed all the way to the other side of the map
  6. Afterwards (of course as I had thought it was all over), he randomly physguns me up to a building, then with NO SIT and NO EXPLANATION warns me for the reason "8==D"
I'm not making this a full staff report, as I have insufficient evidence, but here:

[Image: bPOj3p]

P.S.:
I am still writing this but I noticed that despite three rapists mass raping/raping in spawn, a dude mass RDMing, and a whole slew of things, he's again, off-duty. I understand that he's still a player and it's not on-duty all the time but there are several reports and mine STILL hasn't been addressed.
!trainfuck * pls