No Cancer RP
epic server

Hello There!
[PH] Matt Fields Offline
Heart 
Hi Everyone!

My name is Lamar Franklin and I am fairly new to this server! I am pretty glad to be apart of it. I can see this to be a growing community! How do I know this? Because I have experienced it first hand! For each question I have about the server, the admins as well as the players always come help me out and I can see that they are pretty funny in chat. While on the server I will try my best to be as calm and as kind as possible, I hope you (the reader) can do the same! I don't really have much to say, but if your up for it, I am always open to basing and I appreciate anyone who treats me with respect. In fact i'm still learning about WireMod, with each new person I meet, I see cool WireMod builds every time and it's really impressive! I'm inspired by you creators and I hope someday I can make creations like yours!  Anyway, in conclusion, I thank each person who helped me out when I joined the server and I thank all of you for being a helpful community! I hope to see you in game Big Grin!
AKA Lamar Franklin
------------------------
(Masters in Homelessness)
(Bachelor of Your Mom)

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
epic
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

[PH] Matt Fields Offline
(11-10-2018, 01:06 AM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote: epic

e.e
AKA Lamar Franklin
------------------------
(Masters in Homelessness)
(Bachelor of Your Mom)