The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

No Cancer RP
RadioactivePixels staff abuse - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: RadioactivePixels staff abuse (/showthread.php?tid=1305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - [DXC] Tidwell - 06-02-2019

That's the best fucking drama novel I've read in months

RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - ShadyJervais - 06-09-2019

RadioactivePixels has been removed from the staff team as of 06/09/2019

RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - ✙QuackInBlack✙ - 06-09-2019

epic gamer moment

RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - |NC|RP| Aws0me - 06-20-2019

I didn't read any of this but we demoted him cause why not #chili

RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - ✙QuackInBlack✙ - 06-21-2019

chili 2019

RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - radical!!! - 07-01-2019

(05-29-2019, 02:35 PM)NCRP ShadyJervais Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:86038559
Approximate time/date of incident: 5/28/2019 at 9:00ish
What you are reporting for: Staff abuse, repeatedly teleporting to me, uncloaking me while following a suspected prop-blocker, false-warning me for harassment (dejavu, shawn, broken can attest)
Evidence: Here is a screenshot of the repeatedly teleporting to me to harass me, as well as uncloaking me I took from deep storage logs. I was going to let it go, but he won't leave me alone today 5/29/2019 either, so I've decided to escalate this to the forums. Shawn has video evidence of him warning me for harassment when I was mugging as a criminal, he said I was "targeting" people even though when dejavu checked logs I wasn't targeting anybody. Ever since I've joined the server he has proven to me time after time that he is not emotionally stable enough to be a staff member higher than trial mod, and I hope after seeing the situation he's put himself in, you can agree. Thanks.

I also want to add, earlier today I reported him for what I thought was chain adverting, he took the report and closed it without creating a sit, and the report was on him. As I was told you can’t take your own sits.

Let me know if the screenshot didn’t attach. I added it but I can’t see it.
seems photoshopped