The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 104 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$search_forums - Line: 121 - File: global.php(1070) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(1070) : eval()'d code 121 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 1070 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

No Cancer RP
Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - Printable Version

+- No Cancer RP (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Official Documents (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. (/showthread.php?tid=710)

Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - Corbinja - 09-19-2018

Hello, once a-fuckin-gain. Welp lets make this looks better, first font S I Z E.

Very noice, now C O L O R Codes,

10/10 Already Shit.

Ok LETS GET RIGHT INTO THE SHIT!

General Ideas

New Map - Some of these maps could be "Rp_Downtown_v4c_v3", "RP_downtown_evilmelon_v1", "rp_downtown_v4c_v4".

Player Logs - These are the two of them a "Player Death Log" this would tell you: the players who have killed you, players you have killed, if they had a hit, if they were in a party. And "Player Timer Log" this would tell you: your current NLR timer, where your NLR timer is, current PD raid cool down, terror cool down, rape cool down and basicly the rest.

Cars/Bikes/Whatever - Its in the name, bigger map will give this a bigger use.

Job Ideas

Left Shnark - Left Shark but the player model is fucked up and its weaker, but it moves faster and jumps higher, Yep this is a true retarded one.

Hobo Gunner, Hobo Fighter, Hobo Mayor - This could add a area for hobos,basicly: Hobo Gunner, lower speed, better armor, normal health, can use guns, job would need a vote or even VIP, there could be only 1 max at a time. (If any of my ideas are added BECAUSE of this, i would like VIP) Hobo Fighter, faster speed, low armor, extra health, cant use guns, has fists and deals extra damage, wouldnt need vote, there could be 3 max at a time. Hobo Mayor, could only make 3 laws at a time, there could be no AOS/KOS laws but there could be laws like "if some on is on the streats, punch them 1 time",  normal speed, high armor, high health, cant use guns, low damage, job would need a vote like the Mayor but only hobos vote, only 1 max at a time.

Meme Jobs - I think you know what they would be, Super VIP or VIP only

Building Ideas

Elevators (27% I spelt that wrong) - Its a addon,  but i think you know that.

Notes

Ok, Im bad with ideas, but these are my BEST ones. So throw all yer shit at me, Fuck, I just realised i spent half a hour on this shit, the FUCK am i doing with my life? - Corbinja, a Dick Head

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - Falsified - 09-19-2018

left shnrek

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - 🖤 Hypotech - 09-20-2018

I agree with the new map and player logs but instead of player logs why not just clean up console and make it chat/deaths only?

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - AsianFatKid - 09-20-2018

+REP for the new map -REP for the rest

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - |NC|RP| Aws0me - 09-20-2018

I might change th map it would take a bit of work and the server would have some downtime, though.

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - Corbinja - 09-20-2018

Im not creative at fucking all, and i named the post exactly what these ideas are, Expect Retarded Ideas 3 to be either worse or better. the fuck am i doing?

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - Sol Downbadguy - 09-22-2018

I dont support the idea of my race being portrayed as weak we are very independent and pretty epic so go succ egg

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - Corbinja - 09-22-2018

I fuckin love sharks. They are badass. The fuck you talkin about?

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - AsianFatKid - 09-23-2018

(09-22-2018, 08:11 PM)Childish Sharkino Wrote: I dont support the idea of my race being portrayed as weak we are very independent and pretty epic so go succ egg

Fuck sharks, i hope the whole Japan & China eat them. Dolphins are better!

RE: Random Ideas that are Retarded 2. - |NC|RP| KingElusio (2) - 09-24-2018

I agree with new map but the player log thing isnt something you should need to remind you as you can see if the player that killed you had a hit on you or not, you can also check if they are in a party by typing !party, you dont need a hobo mayor if we have a hobo leader, and we already have memes jobs like jake pauler, ethan klein, triggered feminist, digorno, and some others