No Cancer RP
epic server

Random Ideas that are Retarded 2.
Corbinja Offline
Hello, once a-fuckin-gain. Welp lets make this looks better, first font S I Z E.

Very noice, now C O L O R Codes,

10/10 Already Shit.

Ok LETS GET RIGHT INTO THE SHIT!

General Ideas

New Map - Some of these maps could be "Rp_Downtown_v4c_v3", "RP_downtown_evilmelon_v1", "rp_downtown_v4c_v4".

Player Logs - These are the two of them a "Player Death Log" this would tell you: the players who have killed you, players you have killed, if they had a hit, if they were in a party. And "Player Timer Log" this would tell you: your current NLR timer, where your NLR timer is, current PD raid cool down, terror cool down, rape cool down and basicly the rest.

Cars/Bikes/Whatever - Its in the name, bigger map will give this a bigger use.

Job Ideas

Left Shnark - Left Shark but the player model is fucked up and its weaker, but it moves faster and jumps higher, Yep this is a true retarded one.

Hobo Gunner, Hobo Fighter, Hobo Mayor - This could add a area for hobos,basicly: Hobo Gunner, lower speed, better armor, normal health, can use guns, job would need a vote or even VIP, there could be only 1 max at a time. (If any of my ideas are added BECAUSE of this, i would like VIP) Hobo Fighter, faster speed, low armor, extra health, cant use guns, has fists and deals extra damage, wouldnt need vote, there could be 3 max at a time. Hobo Mayor, could only make 3 laws at a time, there could be no AOS/KOS laws but there could be laws like "if some on is on the streats, punch them 1 time",  normal speed, high armor, high health, cant use guns, low damage, job would need a vote like the Mayor but only hobos vote, only 1 max at a time.

Meme Jobs - I think you know what they would be, Super VIP or VIP only

Building Ideas

Elevators (27% I spelt that wrong) - Its a addon,  but i think you know that.

Notes

Ok, Im bad with ideas, but these are my BEST ones. So throw all yer shit at me, Fuck, I just realised i spent half a hour on this shit, the FUCK am i doing with my life? - Corbinja, a Dick Head

Falsified Offline
left shnrek

🖤 Hypotech Offline
I agree with the new map and player logs but instead of player logs why not just clean up console and make it chat/deaths only?

AsianFatKid Offline
+REP for the new map -REP for the rest

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
I might change th map it would take a bit of work and the server would have some downtime, though.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Corbinja Offline
Im not creative at fucking all, and i named the post exactly what these ideas are, Expect Retarded Ideas 3 to be either worse or better. the fuck am i doing?

Sol Downbadguy Offline
Jradmin on cancer rp
I dont support the idea of my race being portrayed as weak we are very independent and pretty epic so go succ egg
Not a staff member i sware

Corbinja Offline
I fuckin love sharks. They are badass. The fuck you talkin about?

AsianFatKid Offline
(09-22-2018, 08:11 PM)Childish Sharkino Wrote: I dont support the idea of my race being portrayed as weak we are very independent and pretty epic so go succ egg

Fuck sharks, i hope the whole Japan & China eat them. Dolphins are better!

|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
I agree with new map but the player log thing isnt something you should need to remind you as you can see if the player that killed you had a hit on you or not, you can also check if they are in a party by typing !party, you dont need a hobo mayor if we have a hobo leader, and we already have memes jobs like jake pauler, ethan klein, triggered feminist, digorno, and some others
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!