No Cancer RP
epic server

False Warning from a Trial Mod
Phantom Space Man Offline
To give a background on my situation:

I am RPing as a SWAT, happened to be in the PD at the moment. A suspect comes through the first doors and tries to kill another patron in the lobby, coming in guns blazing, unknown assailant shot and blood on the walls, you get the gist. So, obviously I kill the shooter. The would-be victim's name/STEAM ID I missed, it doesn't matter. 

BUT:

Rediculously enough, a few minutes later,  "NCRP sad tot hours" STEAM_0:0:25970004", a trial mod, TPs me into the admin corner. Apparently, the suspect, "NCRP DINOGATOR"    STEAM_0:1:181667255", has filed an RDM complaint against me, for RDM. To say it again, I acted as a cop in the PD with someone shooting inside ( as he attempts to murder someone in the PD ). I intervene and kill the agressor and am eventually teleported to an admin sit... here they both yell at me for RDM which I find to be a waste of time given the circumstances. Dinogator was claiming self defense but what I saw was the opposite, and hoped we could explain this off in 20 seconds (who escalate this futher?!). I was civil, respectful, and calm, and tried to state my case. I requested that they type their complaints so I may document and screenshot for a formal forum complaint but *convienently* they did not comply.  I additionally requested another mod to be present to shed their insights into this because I found it rediculous, which was denied. Then, this *in my opinion* shitty trial mod, issues me a warning. A WARNING FOR THIS?! That's insulting. I feel that this is bullshit, and request to have my warning removed and this trial mod's "trial" evaluated. I understand that it's alot of work to be a moderater, and I know first-hand how taxing it can be, but DAMN!

To be short - I want my warning removed. I was not in the wrong.

Messages In This Thread
False Warning from a Trial Mod - by Phantom Space Man - 01-22-2019, 11:31 PM