No Cancer RP
epic server

Proxy Staff Abuse and Sexual Harrassment
NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_1:0:52143145
Approximate time/date of incident: All this week for sexual harassment, around 3pm 7/25 for the staff abuse raid
What you are reporting for: 

Proxy raided my base clearly using godmode, thirdperson noclip for seeing into my base, or some sort of wall hacks. There are multiple times in the video you can see his suspicious behavior, plus he admits to using godmode. You can clearly see me shoot him multiple times and he does not die. I have a fading door window that fades when I shoot at it via a damage detector (wiremod), which is why he cannot shoot me unless I am shooting at him. 

I shoot him multiple times and he does not die. Banana does not do anything but close the report once I report him. There is also multiple times he has sexually harassed me, looked at my steam profile to find out information that does not pertain to roleplay on the server and taunt me. The first time I did not record but after he had an unofficial warning he continued to sexually harass me for which I have proof now. I have multiple players and admins who will back me up on this and say that he is a corrupt staff member and should be demoted. Proxy is also known to cloak himself with staff powers, noclip into people's bases to see what they look like, then change to an elite raider and raid them. This guy does not need to be an administrator, along with a few others...

Also if you look at his Steam profile, you can see he has multiple VAC bans on record. Clearly a cheater. Skip to 3:13 to see him admit to cheating.

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/6zsGvIp1PWg Cheating

Messages In This Thread
Proxy Staff Abuse and Sexual Harrassment - by ThatSouthernGirl - 07-25-2019, 04:33 PM