No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban appeal for the greatest admins in the world :))))))
Sides Offline
What is your steamid?(STEAM_0:1:105840336)

What is your discord @? Fallen#3132

Who banned you? NCRP EMINEM

What is your ban reason(Mass RDM, NITRP (love 2 see u again soon) )?

Approximate time/date of ban? Wednesday January 1'st 00:16:03 2020

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
https://gyazo.com/3bc9a97c56696815a0ba24864f060c8d

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?

(no, this ban was not false i had done -the unthinkable. I murdered thousands of people, with the pure red blood on my hands, i knew i had done wrong. A light saber stuck up my ass too many times, the jail time i had done, brought me a horny side affect. I needed to kill.)

Why should you be unbanned?

The pleasure of anal sex with a light saber is a very bad habit of mine. Every single time i had brought blood onto my hands with the murder of people around me, i was punished with light sabers up my asshole. The only way to gain this pleasure of my crazy habit, i had to murder. Not just once, but many times. I should be un-banned, due to the reasoning of my habits. Murder is the only thing i know. The only thing i can do is murder. I need that dark deep red, iron tasting blood on my hands. I needed light-sabers from the admins up above stuck in my asshole, and this was the only way how. ( P.S if needed, i will do a more serious ban appeal) (Also, ill stop fucking around with people who dont wanna fuck around.) (also ill rp Smile

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal for the greatest admins in the world :)))))) - by Sides - 01-01-2020, 01:26 AM