No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff report - Peggy
Wolfao Offline
(06-29-2020, 06:55 PM)Topp Wrote: He also said to me in admin chat "Do whatever you want with him"
Look at your own proof, he didn't say what you quoted.

" The door to the left still leads into the apartments" It leads to the front store, not the apartments. There's a backdoor inside the store which leads to the apartments which I did own.
"The players who owned that building were there HOURS before you" How is this relevant in any way?
"They owned more doors than you do, and since both of you owned front doors, I sided with the people who owned the most and had been there the longest" That's your mistake, you're supposed to go by the rules, also no Smile -> https://imgur.com/p7TMSfp
"The entire sit you were angry, demanding, and very arrogant." sorry if i was supposed to be happy that you're going against rules and force removing my entire base!
"The store is not separate from the apartments at all. It is literally part of it." Is it literally part of it? See, I thought when I live in an apartment I go through the front entrance not through a store which has a back door into the complex lol
" I never said "I don't care""  This was a useless lie to add in, really makes you look shallow.
"I told you several times to sell the doors and remove the base." Yup, and you are in the wrong but still went ahead and removed it! Not sure why you're proud of this
"The fact that you even bought the base is incredibly mingy and childish." What? Buying a door so that I may base inside it is not mingy or childish, you ok?

(06-29-2020, 06:45 PM)Fhantomz Wrote: also we were already mega basing there before u and u started basing INSIDE OUR BASE, and you were also in a nocolided prop so you couldn't get shot. Even if your claims were true, we would still be more then even.
Read the rules, I even quoted them in my first post. You can't arbitrarily decide when it's your base

Also "stop trying to use cheap scare tactics on me" So you still don't understand what you've done wrong? Ouchie
cringe
cool base builder ok

Messages In This Thread
Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Fhantomz - 06-29-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Wolfao - 06-29-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by Topp - 06-29-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by nofears NCRP - 06-30-2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by NiggaCat - 07-01-2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Staff report - Peggy - by NCRP Smile ツ - 07-07-2020, 11:53 PM