No Cancer RP
epic server

DiShWaShErS appeal-unfair ban
DiShWaShEr Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/ STEAM_0:1:219051150

What is your discord @? DiShWaShEr#7539

Who banned you? MIATA STAEM_0:0:102941399

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Minge

Approximate time/date of ban? 6pm 8/27/20

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Disconnect:

You are banned by:miata (STAEM_0:0:102941399)

Reason: Minge

You will be unbaned in: 6 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? yes i got no sit when i got baned i got warned twice out of no ware with no one talking to me  and when i asked for a sit they couldent tell me what rule i broke and said they dident have a come back to my defence. they just told me to ask an admen or some one if the swastica was raceist. then i asked for a real sit with the persom who warned me and boom baned for a week

Why should you be unbanned? i did nothing wrong, i broke no rules i got no sit, i got warned twice for no reason without any verbal warning, i have 3 weeks of play time on this server, and the admen that did pull me into a sit said he was "to retarded to make a counter argument"

Hope i did it right this time

Messages In This Thread
DiShWaShErS appeal-unfair ban - by DiShWaShEr - 08-27-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: DiShWaShErS appeal-unfair ban - by miata - 08-27-2020, 07:49 PM