No Cancer RP
epic server

Astro girl staff report ( IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM STAFF))
-DNFA- BANANAMAN!<3 Offline
(02-01-2022, 10:58 PM)Grey Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)AstroGirlfriend Wrote:

tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me for my onlyfans and I’ll stop being toxic , I’m resigned from staff team so you can stop crying about the girl abusing her mod powers now

Cry

REASONS THAT SHE IS INCOMPETENT:

1) "tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me for my ONLYFANS and I’ll stop being toxic , I’m resigned from staff team so you can stop crying about the girl abusing her mod powers now" this is a lie she told everyone and you all believed it, it goes to show that she is lying about shit.

2) I get no explanation from any staff about this situation! So basically no staff did anything...

3) She gets promoted again after resigning without even posting another staff app.

4) Wasn't punished what so ever.

5) Simps are standing up for her even tho she has no idea what she is doing as a staff.

Scenarios from Astro staff app:

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? 
Firstly I would start off by asking Player B why he decided to kill Player A, I would give them some time to explain themselves without any interuptions. After Player B's explination I would then ask Player A if they forgive Player B for the said RDM. If the issue is not resolved simply I would then either warn Player B for RDM if it's their first offense. If the player has past offenses I would jail them for the minimum amount of time and/or give them a warning. 
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? 
I would ensure there's no props again with Player A and then resolve this issue by either asking Player B to delete their said props or delete them myself. I would pull Player B to a sit and warn them if uncompliant.  
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do.In this situation?
I would unfortunately have to go by what the logs say and warn them or jail them for the RDM that's listed in logs and try to explain the situation to the 10+ other players. 
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I would try and resolve this issue in a calm manner. I'm not one to really egg on those who talk poorly to me, I'd rather ignore them if anything. I would encourage them to post said proof and handle it from there by trying to get down to the bottom of the issue as to why A player feels so negatively towards me to begin with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Astro girl (mod) staff report - by Maddog - 01-31-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Astro girl (mod) staff report - by Grey - 01-31-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Astro girl (mod) staff report - by Grey - 01-31-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: Astro girl (mod) staff report - by Mr.Clutch - 02-01-2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Astro girl (mod) staff report - by Grey - 02-01-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: Astro girl (mod) staff report - by -DNFA- BANANAMAN!&lt;3 - 02-11-2022, 04:44 AM