No Cancer RP
epic server

PICKLE BAN APPEAL
Pickle Offline
(06-24-2022, 02:41 AM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Appeal Denied
After rechecking logs, confirming with other staff members, and from what I saw when I was on, you did mostly do what you were accused of and other things that was not mentioned in the conversation between multiple people and yourself. I was most likely going to be lenient and was willing to half your ban but you proceeded to call the staff member that banned you a fag before you made a appeal. Then you decided to act like you were above everyone else and act like you were the purist player on the server and never have broken a rule shows when you made this appeal which made it was very obvious you were trying to play victim and seem like you did nothing wrong due to your previous actions. You were also impatient with staff not taking your appeal within minutes of making it and asked if there were other servers to join as well. 

From what I saw in logs you did target specific people multiple times and with different people as well. There was a SWAT Sniper that you targeted when I was on the server and then there were other instances of you going after someone who was gay and possibly targeting them through raids and by other means as well even staff told you to piss off. Also the reason you were warned is because you did a terrorist attack inside a building which isn't allowed. 

Your ban time has not been shorten and you will still be unbanned in a week (if you choose to return). Do not make another forum as it will do no better and you will just be denied again.

awesome thanks for your understanding

Messages In This Thread
PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by Pickle - 06-24-2022, 01:18 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by Smiggy - 06-24-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by Pickle - 06-24-2022, 01:43 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by ショットプルス - 06-24-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by Pickle - 06-24-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by ショットプルス - 06-24-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by Pickle - 06-24-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by WeebIsASadCat - 06-24-2022, 02:07 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by WeebIsASadCat - 06-24-2022, 02:41 AM
RE: PICKLE BAN APPEAL - by Pickle - 06-24-2022, 02:45 AM