No Cancer RP
epic server

Justice for Matty-B
WeebIsASadCat Offline
Ban Reduced
You did not break enough rules in that sitting to warrant a NITRP ban but hearing from some other staff and looking through logs/warns you deserved some type of ban so I lowered it to only one day. I recommend you read the rules so you can actually follow them and if you still decide to break the rules after your unban, you will be rebanned and it will be increased to an actual NITRP Ban (3 weeks). Do not go after any staff or ask for a different opinion on your appeal (It's only one day so I don't know what you would)

You Will Be Unbanned Around ~7:05 PM EST/EDT on 7/7/22.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Messages In This Thread
Justice for Matty-B - by Matty B - 07-06-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: Justice for Matty-B - by twentytwo - 07-06-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Justice for Matty-B - by JMAN - 07-06-2022, 02:26 PM
RE: Justice for Matty-B - by Smile - 07-06-2022, 04:54 PM
RE: Justice for Matty-B - by Rupert Monroe - 07-06-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Justice for Matty-B - by Mr.Clutch - 07-06-2022, 06:54 PM
RE: Justice for Matty-B - by WeebIsASadCat - 07-06-2022, 07:12 PM