No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban appeal for Zduke8(Lil Poopie)
Zduke8 Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:188344684

What is your discord @? Zack B#1287

Who banned you?  NCRP Schwifty

What is your ban reason? I got banned as a Swat Sniper. The law was owning a gun without a license is AOS. When this staff member who was roleplaying as a gnome (Schwifty) was in the middle of the street holding a gun, I pulled out my handcuffs, arrested him and I instantly get blasted by his party member. Then, I walk out of spawn and the guy I just arrested FROZE me as a Gnome. He then crash bans me and now we are here.

Approximate time/date of ban? (9/27/2022) 8:50 Central Time

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2868586871

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of. I was accused of mass rda. I accidently misunderstood a citizen for punching me 10 minutes before that. I was released from the sit without a warn. I then lawfully arrested this admin and he claimed I MASS RDA'd

Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unban because I was following the current laws and Schwifty is abusing his powers when he got arrested lawfully.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal for Zduke8(Lil Poopie) - by Zduke8 - 09-27-2022, 10:01 PM