No Cancer RP
epic server

The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie
pie Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
  • STEAM_0:1:559752
  • STEAM_0:1:55975235
STEAM_0:1:55975235

What is your discord @? akio#1711

Who banned you? Mald

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? nitrp + minge + NLR multiple times + 4 rdms + bozo (

Approximate time/date of ban? 10 minutes ago.

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.  [Image: 3W1RabW]

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?

Two things might be correct at the way they are perceived, which is NLR. I was standing outside of my base during it being raided, and I only went inside once (without a weapon, not interfering) to delete something that was preventing them from raiding, as they called it fail base. I was almost done with the building process of which I had no sign up since it was a simple shop, and was about to place another keypad. Minge might be reasonable to the eye of your average player however I wasn't even doing that at all, I was roleplaying with a funny (but a little annoying) nerd accent. As I am new to the server, I may have submitted some reports of which I didn't read too much into and this is my fault but is truly an accident. I have the read the rules since. The NITRP reason is completely false, I was roleplaying the entire time I was on the server, maybe once it could be interpreted as NITRP as I laughed at a jailed guy at spawn, however this scenario was also roleplayed. 

I believe this is a false ban, that is it.

Messages In This Thread
The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie - by pie - 10-11-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie - by William - 10-11-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie - by Mald - 10-11-2022, 07:21 PM
RE: The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie - by pie - 10-11-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie - by HatSnek - 10-11-2022, 07:28 PM