No Cancer RP
epic server

nicotinelover69's ban appeal (refridgerator)
grey59 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)  STEAM_0:1:527165449
What is your discord @? pimp#1153
Who banned you? Flinguer
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM + NITRP
Approximate time/date of ban? 3-9-23
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. N/A
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I had the intent to RP.
Why should you be unbanned? To my knowledge Flinguer didn't take any of the sits against me he just acted on it. One main reason I should be unbanned is clouds as witnesses, clouds as well as skii conducted an experiment to see what would happen if he did virtually the same thing I did to get banned and he wasn't even given a warn to my knowledge. I nicotinelover69 am a well known player on the server, I would say that many players enjoy my presence most of which are staff members. When and if I am unbanned I will continue my normal activities per usual..

Thank you for your time
Sincerely, nicotinelover69  

p.s. i love nicotine
FADED THAN A MF HOE DAWG
If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Messages In This Thread
nicotinelover69's ban appeal (refridgerator) - by nicotinelover69 - 03-11-2023, 01:53 PM