No Cancer RP
epic server

Flingeuer False Jail
WeebIsASadCat Offline
Summary To Your Report

After reviewing logs myself and watching the video it was a mere coincidence. Fling never tased you and it was another player, Fling just managed to have the taser out at the same time. Although I do not agree with the jail sentence fully which he was talked to about, no staff were active at the time so he had to handle his own sit. The most he is getting is a verbal warning about the jail time. I know you two don't have a good relationship but your paranoia about everything that happens to you is his fault is out of hand. The only thing that happens in the end usually is he is the one that had to deal with you in sits/bans.

Also you need to stop gloating about your unban as it proves that I probably should of left you banned and that your attitude hasn't changed much either.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Messages In This Thread
Flingeuer False Jail - by lmao ur dumb af - 03-19-2023, 05:33 PM
RE: Flingeuer False Jail - by Flingueur - 03-19-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Flingeuer False Jail - by lmao ur dumb af - 03-19-2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Flingeuer False Jail - by Flingueur - 03-19-2023, 05:47 PM
RE: Flingeuer False Jail - by lmao ur dumb af - 03-19-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: Flingeuer False Jail - by WeebIsASadCat - 03-19-2023, 06:06 PM