CPC Black Dynamite (big Tex
CPC Black Dynamite Offline
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:45299989

What is your discord @?
@fallout#0831

Who banned you?
HatSnek

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?

Exploiting/Cheating (Using an E2 to gain ESP) You're lucky this isn't a perm ban tbh

Approximate time/date of ban?
1M 3W 4D
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Yes! I was building my shop using a E2 to play sound. And he banned me without saying anything. Based on Random Players that where mad that i was raiding them.

Why should you be unbanned?
Ive played on this server for over 3Weeks of ingame time. Since before the wipe. and have always obeyed the rules. I think its kinda shitty that some Admin bans me without saying anything based on public accusations

[Image: 2000216344321384760]

(09-07-2023, 09:21 PM)CPC Black Dynamite Wrote: What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:45299989
What is your discord @?
@fallout#0831
Who banned you?
HatSnek
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
Exploiting/Cheating (Using an E2 to gain ESP) You're lucky this isn't a perm ban tbh
Approximate time/date of ban?
1M 3W 4D
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Yes! I was building my shop using a E2 to play sound. And he banned me without saying anything. Based on Random Players that where mad that i was raiding them.
Why should you be unbanned?
Ive played on this server for over 3Weeks of ingame time. Since before the wipe. and have always obeyed the rules. I think its kinda shitty that some Admin bans me without saying anything based on public accusations

steamcommunity .com/id/Falloutnerd13/screenshot/2000216344321384760/

Messages In This Thread
CPC Black Dynamite (big Tex - by CPC Black Dynamite - 09-07-2023, 09:21 PM
RE: CPC Black Dynamite (big Tex - by HatSnek - 09-07-2023, 10:14 PM