No Cancer RP
epic server

Austin's Staff App
Austin -.- Offline
Photo 
Info
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

What is your discord @ ?
ploxed

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
1w 6d 22h 20m.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Pretty much no, i made addons for a server thats it

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
Ploopy Server i think; No real rank to be honest

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm good in technology, and i can understand things quickly. I can help too!

Do you have experience with SAM?
1/15 experience, so no

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
School, sometimes game development.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
4:30PM - 9PM

Scenario
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Read the report, Then teleport them to a sit. Ask what happened to confirm the story, then check logs to see the "real story." If said Player A happened to RDM Player B i would ask Player B if they would like them to be warned or would want a verbal.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Drag them both to a sit after checking for the props. I would then ask what happened, if Player A said they didn't do it. Without any proof i would let them off with a verbal warning, and make it clear that if it happens again there will be a punishment.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
First i would bring the said Person to a sit with the other Said Person they RDMed. I would handle it just like any other RDM case. If the player did rdm then i would only give the normal punishment for it. I would then tell any other members of staff about the incident.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
I would calm the player down and assure him that if he would like to report me he can go ahead. I would ask to see his "proof" if he declines he declines, and well if he accepts he accepts i would only just like to see the "proof" that makes me a crap admin.

I ask that you do not judge me for my age as i would like the chance as any other person. Thank you!!
-love ncrp

Messages In This Thread
Austin's Staff App - by Austin -.- - 12-26-2023, 03:02 AM
RE: Austin's Staff App - by DJ Korean - 12-26-2023, 11:37 AM
RE: Austin's Staff App - by Austin -.- - 12-26-2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Austin's Staff App - by mommas sweet pancakes - 12-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: Austin's Staff App - by [Black]Kommie - 12-29-2023, 03:03 PM
RE: Austin's Staff App - by WeebIsASadCat - 12-30-2023, 11:59 AM
RE: Austin's Staff App - by mindcraftlover332 - 12-31-2023, 12:48 AM