juul cat ban appeal
juul cat Offline
STEAMID : STEAM_0:1:448826420

Discord: ayyylmao_420

HatSnek banned me

Reason : Ban evasion

Date of ban : 27  jan.  2024

screenshot imgur.com/84ugJsA
Hi, my name is Juul Cat, and I've been banned for ban evasion. I'm being 100% honest because I love NCRP and really want to play again. My main account, AYYY LMAO, got banned for cheating about 2 months ago, way before I fell in love with No Cancer RP. I was just looking for a random server to play on, but like an idiot, I had cheats on, so I got banned, and honestly, I 100% deserved that ban at the time.

A couple of days later, I returned on my Juul Cat account to play on NCRP, this time without cheats. I started farming printers and really fell in love with the NCRP community and the server. A couple of weeks later, I bought some credit to get in-game money (yes, I was an idiot because I didn’t know I could sell to players for way more). After that, I bought a custom job and really got closer to the players on the server; I even made a couple of friends. Soon after, I bought Super VIP and farmed a lot just so I could be on the richest player scoreboard.

And then, today, when I tried to connect, I noticed I’ve been banned on my Juul Cat account for ban evasion. I know I've made a horrible mistake the first time by trying to cheat on one of my accounts, but at that time, I really didn’t know how much No Cancer RP would mean to me. Today, I am asking you to forgive the horrible mistake I made about 2 months ago and unban me. I am looking forward to seeing you in-game really soon!

Sincerely, Juul Cat !

Messages In This Thread
juul cat ban appeal - by juul cat - 01-27-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: juul cat ban appeal - by Kicker™ NCRP - 01-28-2024, 02:53 AM
RE: juul cat ban appeal - by Lego Eater - 01-28-2024, 12:51 PM
RE: juul cat ban appeal - by Jax - 02-03-2024, 01:44 PM
RE: juul cat ban appeal - by im bit stupit - 02-08-2024, 10:46 AM