epic server

Jamsheed The God ban appeal
Jamsheed Offline
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431982099

Discord: turret0263

HatSnek banned me 

Reason:  Ban evasion

Date of ban : 27  jan.  2024

Hi, my name is Jamsheed, and i've been banned for ban evasion. Im going to be 100% honest. Me and and my friends discovered this server 2-3 months ago and we really fall in love with it because it look like another server that we played in when we were yougner and I would really like to play in it again. I dont know the exact date but 3 months ago I decided to try a shitty cheat on the server because I was a retard and didnt really care about NCRP I didnt even know how the server look. A week later I joined the server without any shitty cheats turned out that I became in love with the server because it made me nostalic asfk. When I came back with my main account to really play seriously on the server a fall in love with it me and my friends so we started playing a lot and we spent a lot of time and effort to create our own job and try to be the richest in the server. I met a lot of person too that I really like and appreciate that I would like to see again. When I joined the server yesterday I realised that I made a horrible mistake and remembered the time when I tried to enter the server with a cheat like a dumbass. When I tried to join the server with the cheat 3 months ago I didnt know that I would like NCRP this much and spend many hours farming and having fun on the server. A proof too that I dont want to try to cheat again or do shit on the server is the facts that I didnt try to cheat or do anything bad on the server for 2 months because I really like it and dont want to loose my privilege to play in it because I really love the server. Sorry for repeating myself again but I really didn’t know how much No Cancer RP would mean to me. I am asking you to please forgive me for my stupid mistake I've made 3 months ago and unban me. I would like to see you guys on the server soon. (sorry if my english sucks)

Sincerely, Jamsheed

Messages In This Thread
Jamsheed The God ban appeal - by Jamsheed - 01-28-2024, 12:20 PM
RE: Jamsheed The God ban appeal - by Lego Eater - 01-28-2024, 12:49 PM
RE: Jamsheed The God ban appeal - by HatSnek - 01-28-2024, 08:05 PM