No Cancer RP
epic server

BAN APPEAL
WeebIsASadCat Offline
Ban Reduced
After collecting multiple sides from multiple staff members, I have decided to reduce your ban to three and a half days. Skidz will be talked to due to how the situation was handled and how it should not have been handled the way it was. Toxic will receive some type of punishment for the way he handled it, knowing also that he was a former staff.

The reason why your ban is only being reduced is because I had multiple reports for higher up that you were being very mingey earlier in the day as well and that you had to be punished multiple times for possibly the same actions that led to this ban. There will be no arguing against this reduction as it is final.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Messages In This Thread
BAN APPEAL - by Chuck Vader - 04-17-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: BAN APPEAL - by WeebIsASadCat - 04-17-2024, 08:43 PM