No Cancer RP
epic server

Admin abuse (Cookies)
Boxxyy Offline
Dwight were you ever ingame and saw what happened? Im fairly certain being inside of someones base isnt just running the streets killing people. I was raiding. And to assume I wasn't and say instead I was mass rdming is idiotic. I want proof I did mass rdm and not raid. Theres no evidence they can provide which will indicate I just mass rdmed people and didnt raid. And regardless of rank it should be looked at as to how the situation was dealt with. Being teleported and told to shut the fuck up i dont give a shit when questioning what rule you "broke" is beyond any type of logical thinking. The smug way he responds to arguments brought up and how they completely ignore the fact that their stories conflict are evident of them trying to get this blown over. I want proof that I did mass rdm and didnt raid. If you cannot provide proof I rdmed and still consider it true that then why must I provide proof of something for it to be true? Backwards thinking. If you'd paste the kill logs or damage logs you'd see in most instances I was shot before shooting. So again, Please do copy/paste the logs in here that show me mass rdming and nlring. Because I never did either of the two.

Messages In This Thread
Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Boxxyy - 08-31-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Peter the great - 08-31-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Boxxyy - 08-31-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by DwightCultNibba - 08-31-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Boxxyy - 08-31-2018, 07:26 PM