No Cancer RP
epic server

Advert Rules
Larry Newman Offline
I personally disagree with ANY sort of adverts whatsoever. It does indeed add an element of surprise to the game when someone could sneak up and try to break into your base at any possible moment.

Here's the #1 thing about this specific server: the basing rules are so loose that the side of the advantage pretty much always rests on whoever owns the base. You can shoot people through one way props and shoot their head through a head glitching spot if you wanted and it's not prohibited in the rules page. Unless the person who made the base only has like 1-2 fading doors and a flower pot for a shooting window, the base is basically on the side of the person who owns it. This is aside from the police force which makes up for it's lack of structural security with weapons and armor.

The only people who are able to raid the Police Department are the super Vip jobs that spawn with heavy weapons. I don't think I've actually seen a normal gang of people successfully rob the police armory without having some super vip fly in and shoot all the police through the PD windows.

Having to advert anything related to robbing, mugging, stealing or raiding defeats the purpose of planning out a strategy to attack and raid a base.

Long story short, literally 'advertising' that you're robbing someone isn't exactly roleplay.
- Larry Newman
    Investor
    Entrepreneur
    Veteran Manager

Messages In This Thread
Advert Rules - by HeerMeMoo - 10-01-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Advert Rules - by NC|RP Lil Korean - 10-02-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Advert Rules - by |NC|RP| KingyBoBingy - 10-05-2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Advert Rules - by xxlochness - 10-06-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Advert Rules - by № Łarry Πewman - 10-08-2018, 11:16 PM